For Those we Loved and Lost in 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those of you who want discs from me I just thought i would show you an example.

This is for someone and I have used her bunny on the front (and will personalise each one for each owner's bunny).

3gentlegiantsdisccoverfinished.jpg

Ideally I would like to get the blue sky lighter and brighter if I can and it may get a slight rearrange for each person/bunny, but this is generally the sort of cover that will come with your disc.

And thanks to pherber12 for the logo without the background :)I may adjust that and make it a bit bigger.

I'm still playing in general with the design but just wanted to show people what they can expect :)

Very well done, thank you so much! It means so much to me to see my rabbit Daisy included in the video. Also to see other people's rabbit is sad too :( They were all so adorable...RIP bunnies!

Flashy, you did an amazing job on this tribute. This is so very special. Last year was such a difficult year for RO. I know there were a few that were just gut-wrenching for me, even though they werent my own bunnies.

Again, thank you. This is very special.

Thank you Haley :)

Sweetie, it will be £2.00 for you, I don't know what the conversion is though. If you want any just PM me the address and name you want it sent to and how many. :)

Maybe use an online converter, or paypal can do it too I think.

It wasn't that hard. I googled and the site I used says $3.30 (USD) so I guess that could be a rough estimate.

Ok sounds great. I will see what money I have and I will PM you between now and the first week of August 2009. I would like the one above, in post #42, with Casper on it.

Just wanted to say that those who have placed orders now have a parcel on the way :D

I hope they reach you in good condition (all two of you :p) but if there are any problems just let me know :)

Back