For all rabbit lovers to consider....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww what cute babies those are!:)

This is Annies mom here...I have two nephews who arealways making fun of the fact that we love rabbits...one of them isalways talking about rabbit stew and the other one went out and boughtrabbits to kill and eat...I will say it, my nephews are evil...and Idon't get along with either one of them..I've tried talking to mysister about it and I told her if it doesn't stop I'm going to starttalking about eating their dog(I wouldn't eat their dog of course, butI wanted them to know what they sound like)...grrrrr...sorry..I get soangry when I think about this...

My nephew who has the rabbits to raise and eatfinally tried to kill one and my mom told me it upset him so bad thathe ended up giving the rabbits to someone else...I tried to warn himthat rabbits are not to eat..they are just like puppies or kittens orany other breathing animal...so it serves him right if he gottraumatized doing that! I hope he never forgets it too!

Latest posts

Back