Food Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i had:
Breakfast - Small bowl of cheerios
Lunch - noodles in a mug, handful of nuts, apple and milkshake
Dinner - haddock fish bake

Thanks Elf Mommy for comment, only noticed it today. I think having the support of the forum, is helping and keeping a food diary has been realy good too!

today for me was

breakfast

yogurt

lunch
three celery stalks with peanut butter

dinner

right now i am having a bowl of home made cheddar broccoli soup with pastini pasta (they are the little tiny pasta's i am having the alphabet)

I might have a few raviolis later because that is what i am making for the kids to eat for dinner

Please remember that i am eating so little cause i just got over being sick and my stomach is still "off" so i am still having some naseau but it is getting better . I hope to be back to normal tommorrow

Today wasn't very good for me. My new meds' side effects are making me less hungry, so I only had:
- Plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1 banana
- lentil soup
- some fresh pineapple
- bruchetta (sp? It's bread, olive oil, tomato, onion, and garlic)

I'll have to eat a little more tomorrow so I don't end up on a big calorie binge when I'm feeling better.

Doing a bit better today.
Breakfast:
- Blueberry Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup unsweetened tea
Lunch (planned)
- swiss chard
- black & purple wild rice
- yellow eyed beans
- 1 cup hemp milk

Yesterday was my birthday so all bets were off! For breakfast, I had a slice of apple coffee cake and 100% mango orange juice. For dinner we went to one of my favorite restaurants and I had the Halibut Imperial, which is halibut baked in a little dish with crab meat on top, all covered with a sour cream sauce with shallots and garlic and cheddar cheese. YUM. It came with wild rice pilaf, sauted carrots and sugar snap peas, and green salad with tarragon vinagrette. One of the best meals ever. I had part of a chocolate coconut creme brulee for dessert. A few hours later, I had a slice of my birthday cake :D Also had a soda for the first time in a week.

On Saturday I had a can of tomato soup and we went out for lunch- I had some halibut chowder and half of a turkey sandwich that had turkey, tomato, cucumber, sprouts, green pepper, pickles, pepper jack cheese and guacamole on it. Yummy. For "dinner" Paul and I had tortilla chips with hummus.

In spite of the food eaten on my birthday weekend, I lost 4 pounds last week according to the scale this morning. Thank you, Food Diary :D And today I am back to eating well again, with the exception of some coffee cake or birthday cake. I'm planning to be extra frugal with my other food intake to make up for the cake.

Got busy the past few days and didn't have time to post...forgot it was here, too! LOL

Today I didn't eat breakfast, bad me!

I'm working on a Diet Coke, almost done with it.

My lunch today is
  • lowfat cottage cheese with fresh pineapple
  • cucumber spears
Not sure about dinner tonight, yet. I don't know if hubby took anything out of the freezer. Might be a fish night, which I would love.

ok i have to ask what does cottage cheese taste like? i have never had it and it doesnt look very appealing to me but i was wondering what exactly does it taste like?

Today was -
Breakfast - went to get it but then fiancee's bro turned up who likes to smoke in the kitchen (really annoys me!) and I just couldn't stomach going in there to get it, smoke and me don't mix it makes me feel ill.
Lunch - Noodles in a mug, raisins, apple and milkshake
Snack - 2 blocks of dark chocolate also a pack of crisps.
Dinner - chicken fingers and mixed veg.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
ok i have to ask what does cottage cheese taste like? i have never had it and it doesnt look very appealing to me but i was wondering what exactly does it taste like?
It has a milky taste to it. I'm not generally very good with odd consistencies, so I probably wouldn't like it if I had not grown up with it. My sister has celiac, so we had to get creative when we couldn't have bread with our lunch. It is basically curds of milk. They aren't yet butter or cheese, but they've started to lump together. :)

I treat it like a yogurt substitute. Some people put pepper on it though. I also like eating it with Haluski (polish dumplings). Then it's eaten with the dumplings to cool the heat of them. We eat it then with a little onion salt. ...mmm my mouth is watering now!

Mmm cottage cheese. I hated it until I was about 16 because of the texture, but now I really like it. However, it has to have salt in order for me to eat it. I've tried it with fruit and was horrified. So Fran, if you decide to try it, I suggest you try it plain, with fruit, and salted to see if you like it any of those ways! Also, to me it does have a cheesy taste rather than a milky taste. I hate milk and wouldn't like cottage cheese if I thought it tasted like lumps of milk. Everyone's taste buds are different though. You just have to try it and find out :D

Ok, got today all laid out:

Doing a bit better today.
Breakfast:
- Blueberry Coconut Milk Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup unsweetened tea
Lunch
- swiss chard
- black & purple wild rice
- yellow eyed beans
- Portabella Cap
- 1 cup hemp milk
Dinner
- Brown rice & avocado "sushi" roll
- Big salad!
Snacks:
- 1 serving gluten free crackers
- 1" sq 100% dark chocolate
- 1 apple

For breakfast I had a bowl of grits.

For lunch I had a delicious veggie sandwich! (spinach, tomato, avocado, green pepper, onion, mushrooms, goddess salad dressing)
I also had some crackers with this eggplant dip stuff.

I am now eating an apple with peanut butter.

Yay food!

Ali i dont drink water either, only w hen it is hot out, i drink very watered down decaf, ice tea though,lol.

today

breakfast

2 pancakes with syrup

lunch
home made cheddar brocolli soup with patina

snack
yogurt

dinner

small bowl of angel hair pasta with ragu garlic parmesean sauce with stewed tomatoes

my stomach is still a little off i just got done eating dinner and i am feeling a lil ill, ugh i dont know when this stomach thing is g oing to be gone completely

I get how it is cheesy. Very very soft cheese :D

Dinner tonight was Tilapia with a pesto sauce. I made some parmesan angel hair and broccoli.

My stomach isn't thrilled with the cucumber.

I think cottage cheese has a similar taste to ricotta, just different consistency. It can be drained, and used as a substitute for ricotta or cream cheese in recipes.
I love cottage cheese, but only with salt and pepper on it.

ok i think i have been completely thrown with the fact that it can have salt and pepper put on it, to me it looks like it would be something that is sweet,lol. I will have to try it

It tastes like a soft bland cheese. I usually eat it with salt, pepper and dill. But you can also go a sweet direction and use fruit and honey. I usually have texture problems(Dont' like puddings, jello, I can eat yogurt but its not my fav.) but I don't have a problem eating cottage cheese. Its yummy :)

Latest posts

Back