Fluffy's Condo Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swanlake- Yeah she is! She is a little ball of fire when I let her out of her condo. Binky here, binky there. She really settled in quickly.

AngelnStuffy-Pumpkin always wants to be close to Fluffy it aggravates him sometimes. Haha he gets his exercise that way. It is nice having him with a friend now he grooms her whenever she lies down next to him. I knew he would love her because he was the same with Flopsy. He loves to groom. I've never had a problem with bonding rabbits. I'm still saving up anyway to spay Pumpkin. We aren't really sure if she is a girl, but she hasen't spayed or "dropped", so until that happens.... I want her to be a girl. Haha.

NatureStee- I'm not sure how old Pumpkin is, but when we got Flopsy and Fluffy they certainly weren't 8 weeks yet. I guess she is probably ten weeks.

-------

And now a couple of new pics!

Pumpkin092007-1.jpg

Pumpkin092007-2.jpg

Fluffy092007-1.jpg

-Ashley :wave: & Fluffy:anotherbun& Pumpkin:rabbithop

I recently found some picture from last year of Pumpkin's first outside outting!! He didn't really know what to make of it so he kindof just sat in one place. He does the same thing in his run, he really is a house rabbit :p.

2007-10-16pumpkin02.jpg

Getting ready to slip on his harness

2007-10-16pumpkin01.jpg

2007-10-16pumpkin03.jpg

Pumpkin and Fluffy are both so cute. I can't wait to see more pics of them and here more stories of their antics! Keep 'em comin'!

:biggrin2:.

[align=center]:party0002:Happy Gotchya Day Pumpkin!!!!!!!:party0002:[/align]
[align=center]:bunnyheart:bunnydance::hearts::birthday:hearts::bunnydance::bunnyheart
:big kiss::rabbithop
Mommy loves you!
[/align]

Latest posts

Back