Fluffy's Condo Life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsy

Reaction score
Well I'm back for now everyone! Have you missed me? Well I've recently felt bad for not updating anything since... April 23. I still... gosh miss him and I will never ever get over Flopsy, big hole in my heart that's not going to heal. Fluffy is now a healthy 5 year old Netherland Dwarf.

Beginnings & Ends: http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=8196&forum_id=6&highlight=flopsys+lakefront

As some of you know I was trying to adopt a rabbit, but the rescuenever responded and my town's SPCA doesn't have rabbits. So I don't know, I really want another rabbit for Fluffy because I know hasto be dying of loneliness. So I update here for any news on that.

Anyway a week after Flopsy passed I convinced my dad to let Fluffy live inside in my room. I made him an NIC condo with the cubes I bought in January (trying to convince my dad that Flopsy and Fluffy could live inside, of course he wouldn't let me). But Fluffy's condo is four levels. The bottom lower three have carpet that we lucky found, that one of the new houses had extra pieces that they didn't need. The top level has a thick comforter, Fluffy never went up there until recently since its been getting colder he sleeps up there all the time.

Now for the pictures! These are from a few days ago but yous knowing me I'll have lots more up in no time!

fluffynov2006001small.jpg

"Ah, wrong way"!

fluffynov2006002small.jpg

"Your mine now Blade of Grass"!

fluffynov2006003small.jpg

Beautiful stance

fluffynov2006004small.jpg

"Wow, whats a house doing there"?

-Ashley, Flopsy:bunnyangel:, & Fluffy

Welcome back, Ashley!

Fluffy looks great and I'm sure he is loving being indoors withyou! I'm so glad your dad let you bring himto livein your room.

I remember when Flopsy passed. I still get teary thinkingabout your posts from that horrible time. I know Flopsy knewyou loved him with all your heart.

Don't be a stranger!

Fluffy is so adorable! I just love his coloring.

Thats great that he's living indoors with you. I find that its easierto spend time with them when they are indoors. His cage soundswonderful!

Oh, and I love how you said it has been getting colder..I noticed youlive in Florida. What, is it down to a whopping 70 degrees orso?! :DI'll trade ya!

:winkCant wait to see more pics! We need to see this cage as well!

Hi Flopsy! Yes I have missed you and I'm so glad you're back! :hug2:

Sounds like Fluffy's really liking the pampered indoor life. And I'm with Haley- cold? What cold?:D

Well I've taken a lot of pictures of his condo and when he comes out I'll take some of him. My rabbit loving friend Stephanie came over and was ecstatic and told me that in two weeks her parent's friends are bringing over their three rabbits and five babies for her to pet sit!! And she told me I could bring Fluffy over so he can play. I should have the pictures up later today or tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------

Snuggys Mom: :hug:

Haley: Yeah that's FAFREEZING :scared:--that's what it's doing to my hair to, dumb static.

Linz: I've missed ya and Pepper and Dottie! Yeah dumb groovy itchy grass..

Naturestee: Pampered life? Haha, he has alotta toys but notas much as your bun's homemade ones,I made him some of thosetowel cardboard tubes that hang from the tops of the ceilings throughhe loves those.

Edit-Ok I only have pictures of the condo because my mom needs the camera for work tonight

fluffynov2006001r.jpg

Welcome to Florida Sunset Condos

fluffynov2006002r.jpg

The foyer with 28" ceiling, with upper window, carpeting. Also kitchen with litter flooring

fluffynov2006003r.jpg

Underneath second floor

fluffynov2006009r.jpg

Blocked three wall privacy room

fluffynov2006004r.jpg

Haycellar and second floor

fluffynov2006005r.jpg

Third story playroom, with outside view for visual stimulation

fluffynov2006006r.jpg

"Yes, this is my most favorite floor where I love to lounge all the time".

fluffynov2006007r.jpg

Winter room for those colder days and nights, also has window

fluffynov2006008r.jpg

Thank you for visiting Florida Sunset Condos

fluffynov2006010r.jpg

Couple hours later, look at the look he was giving me or maybe he's just content being all warm

fluffynov2006011r.jpg

No, he's most definitely staring me down.

-Ashley, Fluffy & Flopsy(angel bunny)

Awww...Fluffy looks like my baby Drizzle.:)Great looking condo and so much thought into where to placeit. I bet he loves the window!

On Sunday was my babies' GOTCHA DAY! Fluffy is now offically five in my book. Spent $30 at petco on Fluffy.

I've taken lots of pictures. My friend down the road ispetsitting more than 10 rabbits and I'm gonna try to arrange a playdate for him.

-Ashley

Went to Petco again yesturday. Ibought him a straw mat and refilled my treat stash. I alsobought a second water bottle for the cage to ease my fear of while I'mat school him breaking his back and not being able to getwater. Yeah, I'm very.. uh I don't know, watchful ever senseFlopsy. :( (Still cry shesh) Pictures are soon tocome, I don't want to just take pictures of him in my room cause thenthey'll seem repetitive because his forte is outdoors and it rainedtoday. :?

Fluffy is still here and has a new friend! Meet pumpkin, my boyfriend Jason got her for me on Tuesday.

Pumpkin091209-01.jpg

"Yumm plastic bag."

Pumpkin091209-02.jpg

"Do you have treats?"

Pumpkin091209-03.jpg

"Yes, I'm precious and I understand that completely. Now step a side and follow me through this curious world of clothes and slipper bunnies"

Pumpkin091209-04.jpg

"Life=Good"

Pumpkin091209-05.jpg

"Chyeah, you wish you had it this good."

Pumpkin091209-06.jpg

"Just another day exploring the world."

Pumpkin091209-07.jpg

"Whatcha got there?"

Pumpkin091209-08.jpg

Pumpkin091209-09.jpg

"MY delicious pine cone."

Pumpkin091209-10.jpg

"Quite following meeee."

Pumpkin091209-11.jpg

Cleaning her belly

Pumpkin091209-12.jpg

Best Present Eva! love=boyfriend

Pumpkin091209-13.jpg

"Mmmmm wood. MMMM treated painted wood."

Pumpkin091209-14.jpg

"Can't keep up with a moving bunny can ya?"

Pumpkin091209-15.jpg

"This is mine... this is mine... OH and this is MINE."

Pumpkin091209-17.jpg

"Smoking some hay."

Pumpkin091209-16.jpg

Timothy hay what can a bun want more?

Pumpkin091209-18.jpg

"Yet another piece of hay, god I'm gonna put a hole in someone's wallet."

Pumpkin091209-19.jpg

"Love me America <3"

-Ashley & Fluffy & Pumpkin

XxMontanaxX: Aww thanks.

Phinnsmommy: I've got three new ones, but he's not very active since he's whole foot abcess dealio.

Reintroducing Fluffy, Florida Sunset's Sunkist Ray of Hope

Fluffy091209-01.jpg

Fluffy is back!

Fluffy091209-02.jpg

He is obsessed with grooming everything that looks like a rabbit, except pumpkin.

Fluffy091209-03.jpg

Under the bed without a flash of hope.

Fluffy091209-04.jpg

Latest posts

Back