Fluffball's Possible Pregnancy Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happi Bun wrote:
Are we back to mud slinging again? :hiding:
Flashy had reason for her comment. Emily bred an older doe against the advice of everyone here earlier this year, it was an almost identical situation to Becca's. Emily just got lucky enough that the one kit that resulted from that breeding lived.

Thank you GG :) That's exactly why I said it. Having read back over the thread a few days ago, it was even worse than Becca's situation. Although hopefully Emily has moved forward and they are breeding more responsibly now, in which case, I have no issue with her comments :)

But lets move on from that because this is Becca's thread and I'd really like to know how Fluffball is today? :) *shouts* BEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAA. Come tell us :D

Happi Bun wrote:
Oh, sorry I didn't know that. :blushan:

Don't go jumping to the conclusion that I'm a witch for no reason, normally there is a reason :p

Edited for language

I don't know how to explain what the vet did :?
Basically we explained what had happened and he checked her over feeling her, when he turned her over a bit of water came out of her nose :?

Then she perked up a bit, her ears went up and stuff.
Ugh I'm rubbsih at remembering - Sorry :grumpy:

Becca wrote:
Then he turned her over a bit of water came out of her nose :?

Then she perked up a bit, her ears went up and stuff.
How very weird!

I'm so glad Fluffball made it through. :)
Were you able to convince Emily and your mom to not breed her again?

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Sorry for your loss, Becca.

I really do hope you learned your lesson, though, putting her through this, and all.

Glad she's OK. I wonder how long the birth took?

Emily
are you kidding me?? honestly, some people need to THINK before they post. everybody makes a mistake. i doubt becca would even think to do it again. maybe instead of snotty remarks like this you could just say how you made the same mistake and you know how becca feels bad about it b/c you went thru the same thing only a year ago. this is a forum to HELP other people. even when people make mistakes.....then those that have experience in those same mistakes really need to comfort and advise the other person instead of making rude remarks.

Flashy wrote:
Having read back over the thread a few days ago, it was even worse than Becca's situation.
Our situation was NOT worse. We didn't lie to the forum and say it was an accidental breeding.
Although hopefully Emily has moved forward and they are breeding more responsibly now, in which case, I have no issue with her comments :)
If you had no issue with her comment than why did you say something?

Just my 2 cents.

I am glad that Fluffball is doing better Becca!

Flashy wrote:
Having read back over the thread a few days ago, it was even worse than Becca's situation.
Our situation was NOT worse. We didn't lie to the forum and say it was an accidental breeding.
I think what Flashy was trying to say, and sorry if this isn't but it's what i alsothink,on many levels it was actually worse. I also read back over your thread and did note that a few people, myself included noted thatyour story did change in a few places,Sorry If this came across as harsh or that but i'm simply saying what I picked up on :)

Me to Becca it's good that shes good:p

Edited o fix grammar

purplepeacock wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Sorry for your loss, Becca.

I really do hope you learned your lesson, though, putting her through this, and all.

Glad she's OK. I wonder how long the birth took?

Emily
are you kidding me?? honestly, some people need to THINK before they post. everybody makes a mistake. i doubt becca would even think to do it again. maybe instead of snotty remarks like this you could just say how you made the same mistake and you know how becca feels bad about it b/c you went thru the same thing only a year ago. this is a forum to HELP other people. even when people make mistakes.....then those that have experience in those same mistakes really need to comfort and advise the other person instead of making rude remarks.

Uhm excuse me? I wasn't being rude at all. I think you misunderstood my post.

I was NOT making rude remarks. I said the same thing that everyone else has been saying and you have not being going off on them. How the hell was that snotty? You're the one being snotty, assuming I was being rude when I clearly wasn't. And how would you know about that? You weren't even on here when it happened, Besides it's over and done with so just MOVE ON! In case no one knows WE DID LEARN FROM OUR LESSON. I thought that was made clear last year? But I guess not?

You know what, I'm tired of the bull crap that goes on here. Members being rude to other members and not getting in trouble for it, but then when something like my comment, WHICH CLEARLY WASN'T RUDE, comes up, everyone goes biserk. JUST DROP IT!

What the heck, Flashy? Everyone else was saying "I really hope you learned your lesson" So why thehell can't i say it? huh? Whatever. I'm about done with this forum and everyone being rude to me. I see how it is.

Flashy wrote:
How is Fluffball doing today Becca?

Also, can you talk us through a bit more of what the vet did?

On a side note, Emily I hardly think you are best placed tosay things like 'I really do hope you learned your lesson, though, putting her through this, and all' unless you have truly 'learnt your lesson' from the stupid choices you made back at the start of this year and what you put one of your bunners through knowingly (Willow? but I have a feeling it was a different bun, I'm talking about the situation that eventually got you Kalea who was caught by the gender fairy eventually).

I was thinking about you on the way to the vets this morning Becca and I hope she is doing ok :)

What the heck? Other members said "I hope you learned your lesson..." too. So why am I not allowed to? FYI I DID learn from my lesson, in case you never knew that!!

I dont see why everyone is bashing me about that when others said the same **** thing!

People think my comments are rude? Well maybe do a double take and read some of your own stuff. See who's being rude then. That post I made was not rude. re-read it again.

Emily

This thread is about Becca, Fluffball and her angel baby...let's honor the baby's memory and celebrate the fact that Fluffball made it through okay :)

I'm thrilled that Fluffball is feeling better Becca!!

Latest posts

Back