Fluffball's Possible Pregnancy Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PepnFluff wrote:
Flashy wrote:
Having read back over the thread a few days ago, it was even worse than Becca's situation.
Our situation was NOT worse. We didn't lie to the forum and say it was an accidental breeding.
I think what Flashy was trying to say, and sorry if this isn't but it's what i alsothink,on many levels it was actually worse. I also read back over your thread and did note that a few people, myself included noted thatyour story did change in a few places,Sorry If this came across as harsh or that but i'm simply saying what I picked up on :)
Tell me, please, how the heck did my story change? I'd love to know. Everyonehere thinks I'm the biggest liar ever. Well I got news for you: No one ever wanted to listen to the truth, when Iwas clearly saying the truth. But ya know what, that's done and over so why the hell is everyone bringing it back up again and making me look like some idiot?I'm tired of everyone being rude to me on here and I thought it was over....guess I was wrong...

Me to Becca it's good that shes good:p

Edited o fix grammar

Ok I am going to call a stop to this before it gets out of hand.

In the end this is over and done with. It is a horrible thing that Fluffball had to go through. It is hopefully not going to happen again.

Unless it is to say sorry over the loss of the kit or to ask how Fluffball is I see no need for anymore comments on the whole breeding issue. I am very sure Becca knows what everyone thinks about this.

Everyone makes mistakes, no one perfect lets leave it at that. We're just humans only bunnies are perfect.

RexyRex wrote:
This thread is about Becca, Fluffball and her angel baby...let's honor the baby's memory and celebrate the fact that Fluffball made it through okay :)

I'm thrilled that Fluffball is feeling better Becca!!

AWESOME IDEA! :biggrin2:

Becca I'm so sorry for your loss. I sure hope your Beautiful Fluffball is ok.

I will say a prayer and light a candle for all of you.

Hugs

Susan:angelandbunny:

purplepeacock wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
We're just humans only bunnies are perfect.
you should sell a bumper sticker that says this :D sorry, i know we're only supposed to talk about becca and fluffball but this quote was too cute to pass up.
This sounds like a fantastic final statement on this thread which has developed into some mud slinging match. Maybe Becca should start a new thread and mark a new begining

SOOOSKA wrote:
Becca I'm so sorry for your loss. I sure hope your Beautiful Fluffball is ok.

I will say a prayer and light a candle for all of you.

Hugs

Susan:angelandbunny:
Thank you guys, I'm just going to ignore everything else, I want to say something but I'm scared it may come across rude, Maybe I should say it then we can just forget about it all.
Like people have said everyone makes mistakes, I now have to learn to live with what I did was wrong and people are not just going to forget about it. It will occasionly come up and thats fine. What I did was wrong and I deserve this subject being used agaisnt me in the future becuase people have lost respect for me.

Was that okay?

Thanks Susan, you've just reminded me about that candle lighting website that Ali posted in the rainbow bridge.

Becca, we all make mistakes ok? Every single person. We make mistakes that were implusive, but also planned mistakes. It is not actually the mistakes that are important, in a way, but the outcome after.

You impulsive mistake was your lying, but, like I've told you a good few times, you can come back from that. Respect can be regained, no, not instantly, but the more work you put in, the quicker it will be. Often, a good way to do that is to not talk about yourself (because that might make people inclined to question or doubt whether its true), but to try to help others.

You made a planned mistake, and yes, it was stupid, but it's over and done with now. I thoroughly believe you have learnt from this, probably moreso than others will believe, because I heard you, I heard how panicked and scared you and your family were, I heard the scenario unfold, and I believe that you have learnt so much from this. I personally think what we learn from mistakes makes us a better rabbit owner, and I think that's what you will become :)

You made errors, yes, but who hasn't. We have all done it, and its how you move forward from it that is the important thing.

Becca you already know lot's about bunnies, if you continue loving bunnies like this and learning (which i have no doubt you will) you'll be on a forum maybe even this forum giving excellent
advice, you'll be a wise old bunny lady lol.

I'm so sorry you lost little freddy, one good thing is at least you have this experience to share with other people

everyone makes mistakes and everyone tells a lie once in awhile. what really makes a person respectful is to admit to the lie and try to fix the problem. which you did. you didn't have to admit to lying. i think it takes a very grown up person to admit their mistakes and then to learn from them. thru all this you have gained my respect.

I'm closing this thread, but I'll first say that both Becca and Emily are awesome members. This forum is so lucky to have both of you. Your contributions have been and will continue to be welcome. :)

sas :flowerskiss:

Latest posts

Back