Fluffball's Possible Pregnancy Diary

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Peg, it was a pencil kit (We worked that out from talking to each other-me and Becca's mum that is), you understood right :)

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Becca (and Fluffball).

I am very glad to hear that you took her to the vet (just to be on the safe side).

Sending you this :hug:, and many healing vibes to Fluffball.

RIP little one.:rose:

I'm so sorry about the kit... how sad :(

I'm glad that you got Fluffball to the vets- I hope she's ok....

Props to Sophie and Tracy for doing so great in helping her too :)

I just went to check on the Princess :)D) she just looked at me as if saying 'What the hell has been going on today?' so I stroked her and she settled down.

Earlier she was hopping about munching on hay.

Becca wrote:
I just went to check on the Princess :)D) she just looked at me as if saying 'What the hell has been going on today?' so I stroked her and she settled down.

Earlier she was hopping about munching on hay.

Aw poor baby, does she still look uncomfortable?

Grace
heart.gif

Sorry you lost the baby Becca. if its been a pencil kit then its not unusual for them to be lethargic afterwards as it can be a long labour and quite uncomfy for them! give her some greens if she is used to green veg as it is teh best thing i find to get them eating well again. I second leaving her outside and leave her nest as i have taken nests out to early and seen does make another one.

Becca wrote:
Not as much *fingers crossed* I think that vet visit woke her up a bit, you know swept away the cobwebs.

I'm praying she will be alright tomorrow morning.

Ya I'm sure she'll be fine just keep an eye on her :)

Grace
heart.gif

Okay, I'm leaving her over night outside, the only greens I have is carrots and celery.. I could pick some grass in the dark LOL

I won't give her celery in case she chokes.. shall i give her carrots and grass or just one??

I think a bit of carrot would be fine. I give my girls a little treat after kindling. I'm hoping she will be back to normal by morning. I think you are wise to leave her in her home for the night. Less stress on her.

:hug: I know you've been through a lot the past few weeks.

Becca, i'm so sorry it all turned out this way and that Fluffball(and you, but esp. her)had to go through this.

:hug1

i hope she gets to feeling better soon:pink iris:

I am so sorry Becca. It is good that you too her to the vet, but what did he do and say?

I hope Fluffy is ok.

How is Fluffball doing today Becca?

Also, can you talk us through a bit more of what the vet did?

On a side note, Emily I hardly think you are best placed tosay things like 'I really do hope you learned your lesson, though, putting her through this, and all' unless you have truly 'learnt your lesson' from the stupid choices you made back at the start of this year and what you put one of your bunners through knowingly(Willow? but I have a feeling it was a different bun, I'm talking about the situation that eventually got you Kalea who was caught by the gender fairy eventually).

I was thinking about you on the way to the vets this morning Becca and I hope she is doing ok :)

Latest posts

Back