Flemish Needs a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carolyn:

Its so hard to imagine Cali Girl ever being thatLittle !!! What a beautiful baby and what a Beautiful Diva she hasturned into!!! . Time to take a trip to Tucker Townfor a bit of Big Bunny napping and " your Little bunny too":witch:

I'm glad this thread got bumped. I really enjoyed reading Cali's story.

pamnock wrote:
I'll have to take some more photos of Matthew & Charity.? They've both grown so much!

Pam

You absolutely do, Pam. We all would love to see them.

Have you reconsidered the idea of breeding her?

Thank you all - so much - for the nice things you said about enjoying Cali's story. That really puts a shine on my morning.

:sunshine:

I'll tell you, when I looked in that carrier when I first picked herup, I thought to myself, "WHAT did I get myself into??? :foreheadsmack:WHAT the heck was I thinking?????? This rabbit could take off my fingerif she decides that she doesn't like me and isn't as Gentle as theother Giants."

That was a scary moment.

-Carolyn

*bump* :bunnydance:for Maherwoman.

Here's the picture I was telling you about.

Oh wow! She's squished!

Did they put a towel over the diaper, or something of the sort?

Cali's so cute...she looks relieved (and tired)...I bet she was happy to see her new parents!! :)

In thinking about it, she might just be smooshed up toward the front ofthe carrier, and it makes it look smaller than it is. Asidefrom that, she might have liked the snugness the carrier provided...abit of stability in a scary situation. :)

What a cutie! :D

Latest posts

Back