Flemish Needs a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Cali sleeping. I honestly got scared that she had died.

Ah! I'd be scared too :shock:

Silly girl! Frightening your mommy like that.....:D

She wouldn't budge, m.e. She wouldn't respond to my calling her at all.

Sure wish I was home with my babies, but it's Moanday and I have towork. This was the mood in the house all day yesterday.

Oh Carolyn, you poor thing. Flemish Giants dolook dead when they are sleeping!:shock:Ben is the same way,he won't respond to me calling him and yet he looks awake with his eyesall the way open. It can certainly be a scary experience. I love thepics of Cali, she is such a beautiful girl.

Fergi's mom

Maybe I should cometo Tucker Town rather than you coming all the way down here? Lookspretty peaceful up there...;)

Raspberry

lzax2

She looks so relaxed. Must be cause you work hertoo hard. Let the poor big baby rest haha. I think we need to changethis post to Flemish has found a home!!!

Cristy

Wow! Cali sure settled in =)

That picture is a bit scary tho, with the eye rolled back.She was probably perturbed that you disturbed her beauty sleep!

What a beautiful warren you have over there Caro =)

Thanks for the comments, Folks.

I love what you did with her pictures, Raspberry Swirl.

Carolyn, does sheseem to have good control or her ears? Is that something that theyslowly gain or does it come naturally?

Raspberry

She has control over them, Raspberry, but it's not as sharp as Tucker's control over his ears are.

Since this is a new breed to me, time will tell if her control grows orit stays the same. She definitely flips an ear up when I talkto her. It's very cute.

Tucker, on the other hand, moves his ear towards every sound that enters them.

-Carolyn

Beautiful pictures Carolyn. Cali looksso at home now, very chilled and relaxed. She is a gorgeous girl -hmmm, seems like you have three very lovely bunnies there in TuckerTown - wonder if you'd miss one :p:D- Jan

Latest posts

Back