Flemish Needs a Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so maybe I'm weird but Cali's cheeks(especially in the up close picture) remind me of chubby baby cheekslike my daughter has. Makes me want to just kiss them. She's so pretty!

Hello Friends!

I just wanted to tell ya'll that Cali got her new cage today. :)

I came home at lunch and set it up. It's twice the size of her othercage. When I got home from work at the end of the day, my girl had abit of runny stools.

I opened the door up and said, hello. Cleaned up the messes, and when Iwas done, she rested her head on my leg as if to say, Thanks and Imissed you today.

It's Tucker Time right now, so Tucks and Fauna are out. Cali is in hercage drinking A Ton of water, thank God because I'd have to hydrate herif she didn't.

Gabby told me that I have to pick her up every day to get her used tobeing handled. Ugh! BinkyBunnies told me that I can put her on her backand hold her like a baby, and rock her. She likes to be rocked.

I love this rabbit. I am so glad I have her. I do believe that FlemishRabbits border on being addictive. They're unbelieveably intimidatingand loving. I so look forward to all that she is about to teach me.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
I do believe that Flemish Rabbits borderon being addictive.

Are we to expect a "Mr." Cali and baby Calisin the picture soon? LOL

Who wants to bet at this time next year that Carolyn will be the proud mommy of 20 Flemish Giants! :p

Pam

Oh dearLord!

Her family will have her committed forsure then! I'm quite certain I will have to pack her up and bring herdown here to Kansas if she's going to startthat.

I have plenty of room...CarolynandI would be Hell on high red wheels together in this littletown! They'd knowus asthecrazybunny ladies!

Raspberry

Pamnock,

Sometimes it scares me how you can read my mind.

Nope, no more real estate is for sale in Tucker Town. Population is at a Maximum.

The Mayor said "No More. We want to keep it open to all visitors and ifwe were to expand our residency, it would stop tourists."

Cali is like a baby in your arms, and she most certainly loves to berocked. The minute I picked her up and held her like a baby, shestarted to fall asleep in my arms. Rocking her made her take a deepbreath and relax.

She truly is always at my side when she's out.

Tucker and Fauna spent a lot of time by her cage today as she wasstretched out next to them. No boxing, some nose-to-nose sniffing. Calibowed her head to the King and Queen's presence.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, Cali has such delicate feetfor her big body! Bub, the little monster, has HUGE broad feet.

I swear, I was gone for three days and he GREW!!

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Carolyn, Cali has such delicate feet?for her big body! Bub, the little monster, has HUGE broad feet.

I swear, I was gone for three days and he GREW!!

Rose

It's really interesting you say that, Rose, because last night when Iwas talking to Gabby, she also didn't think that Cali was going to growto great proportions. She said she'll grow, but she didn't think Caliwould get to be 22 lbs.

Bub is such a babe. We really need to see more pictures of him.

-Carolyn

Raspberry Swirl...

Watch out. Some day I'd like to see the place that Dorothy called, "No Place Like Home".

There is no doubt, it's probably God watching out for our highest goodthat we don't live in the same neighborhood. Just the thought of havingyou live in the same town makes me giggle.

We'd give the kids and the rabbits some trouble.

;)

With Love,
-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
It'sreally interesting you say that, Rose, because last night when I wastalking to Gabby, she also didn't think that Cali was going to grow togreat proportions. She said she'll grow, but she didn't think Caliwould get to be 22 lbs.

Bub is such a babe. We really need to see more pictures of him.

-Carolyn

Bub's sister Isabella has the same delicate little feet that Calidoes--that's actually what it reminded me of. She's also small for herbreed.

Whereas, hisfeet look a bit like Gabby's Angel. Maybe a little smaller but not much, and sturdy thick legs.

As to Bubby pics--all I have is an awful little $30 digital that mybrother bought about 3 yrs. ago. If you bump it everything gets erased.But anyway--we're getting a nice digital camera forChristmas......:D:D:D:D

then--beware all!

Rose

Fergi wrote:
Nofair Carolyn I wanna rock my Flemish to sleep too :XThat isso sweet that she already trusts you so much. Cali needs toteach Ben a few things about being a "gentle giant" she certainly seemsto have gotten down :D

Fergi's mom

Bubby can be rocked....;)

but he can also be a little terror that won't sit still!!

Rose

Carolyn wrote:
Raspberry Swirl...

There is no doubt, it's probably God watching out for ourhighest good that we don't live in the same neighborhood.Just the thought of having you live in the same town makes me giggle.

;)

With Love,
-Carolyn
Girl,I have nodoubt,teenagerscouldn't hold a candle tous!Buck would come bail us out wouldn't he?:shock:

Raspberry

I don't think Buck would bail the mastermindsbehind all the bunny-napping that would occur! Especially if one of hisprecious bunnies was napped. :p

P.S.- I still blame Earnest actually being an Earnestine on BunnyMommy! She probably swapped 'em!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Raspberry Swirl...

There is no doubt, it's probably God watching out for ourhighest good that we don't live in the same neighborhood.Just the thought of having you live in the same town makes me giggle.

;)

With Love,
-Carolyn
Girl,I have nodoubt,teenagerscouldn't hold a candle tous!Buck would come bail us out wouldn't he?:shock:

Raspberry
up to no good the 2 of you??LOL

BTW Angel loves to be talked about LOL I'm gonna have to bring her inhere and read everything that has her name, she'll be in bunny heaven.LOL

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I don't think Buck would bail the masterminds behind all thebunny-napping that would occur! Especially if one of his preciousbunnies was napped. :p

P.S.- I still blame Earnest actually being an Earnestine on BunnyMommy! She probably swapped 'em!
:p:D

I think Rabbitgirl is right, Cali will take to being rocked if she's in the mood.

Latest posts

Back