Flemish Fever

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ever notice how a Flemish moves in slow motion compared to other rabbits?

First the front of the body binkies, and then the back of the body follows.

-Carolyn

A 'normal' size rabit binky-blink and you've missed it completely

A 'giant' size rabbit binky-get a cup of coffee, finish theto do list, get the camera and snap a pic of your bunns hang time

then comes the skid/wipe out landing

Tina

*laughs*

How about when they're out and you 'lose' them.

It seems impossible to lose a 15 lb. rabbit, but friends come over -Cali is out, and someone asks, "Where's Cali?" - and the search begins.

When we do find her, we notice she's been watching us the whole time.

-Carolyn

Luckily I don't have that problem. Apollo's white coat does exactly help him blend lol. The only place he can hide is under the Kitchen table, It's the only place big enough for him that's not blocked off.

Apollo in the snow is a TOTALLY different thing now. It's like playing "Where's Waldo?" He blends in really good lol.

Tina

Hello I am new to this forum but i really wanted to post here.....I own a flemish giant....and holland lops....my flemish giant Nimue is like 7 holland lops...here are some pics to compare

the first one is my holland lop aerion

Welcome Aboard Ayglnu13!

I also have a Holland Lop, and she rules her warren - including my Flemish Giant, Cali.

So happy to have you here!

Our Flemish Family is growing.

-Carolyn

dajeti2 wrote:
Luckily I don't have that problem. Apollo's white coat does exactly help him blend lol. The only place he can hide is under the Kitchen table, It's the only place big enough for him that's not blocked off.

Apollo in the snow is a TOTALLY different thing now. It's like playing "Where's Waldo?" He blends in really good lol.

Tina

Yes, it would be hard to miss that glowing white fur, no doubt. You're right about finding him in the snow.In one picture you took of the Snow Beast, it was hard to see him.

-Carolyn

Both your rabbits are beautiful. Niume is awesome. My Flemish Apollo is white also.

Apollo and I would would like to say WELCOME!!

I can't get over how many people now have Flemish. I can remember when I first joined and there were only two of us. It's so nice to have so many now.

Tina

Rabbitgirl....haha i have like 50% of my pets names after Camelot, such as Merlin my fish, Gwenivere my rabbit, I had a rabbit named Morgause, and Nimue the Flemish, Arthor the Rabbit....haha i think i am obsessed

ayglnu13 wrote:
Rabbitgirl....haha i have like 50% of my pets names after Camelot, such as Merlin my fish, Gwenivere my rabbit, I had a rabbit named Morgause, and Nimue the Flemish, Arthor the Rabbit....haha i think i am obsessed

Definitely.:p;)

Cool names they had back then....hehe

Rose

ayglnu13 wrote:

Welcome to the forum Ayglnu13,

And you are.... The Lady of the Lake.........hehe. I like Aerion, I'm a sucker forcute eyes. Wait until Dajeti2 sees Nimue, just can't wait to hear her comments.

Edit: ops sorry, I missed your earlierpost Dajeti2.

Rainbows! :D

Pet_Bunny, not a problem. I really can't get over all the Flemish on the board now. Amazing.

Ayglnu13, I can't get over how much our boys look alike. How much does Nimue weigh? How old is he? I just want to scoop him up and give him a Flemish size hug lol.

Tina

Lissa, Be warned dear, Flemish are addictive.:)

Tina

"...Flemish are addictive." -Tina

You're not Kidding, Tina!

:)

-Carolyn

I want Nimue! Wow what a bunny. How long have you had him? I have a Flemish buck named Vash. Flemish are addictive aren't they?

Back