Fergi and family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here isa picture of Tony with Diva:

47b5dd30b3127cce90fbd56a17f600000016108QZMXDho5bG

here is one of me and Diva, I will be donating my hair to locks for love sometime this upcoming week!

47b5dd30b3127cce90fbd5d9967500000026108QZMXDho5bG

It will be so nice to have short hair!!

Fergi's mom

Great pictures of you and Tony.Especially love the one of you holding Diva. It really givesyou a sense of how monsterous she is.

Thanks for stopping in. I've missed you, Fergi. Ihope you're doing okay. I think of you often and all you'vebeen through in the past couple of months.

-Carolyn

Oh Fergi! Those are wonderful photos! (my daughter is growing her hair for Locks of love also! )

It's so hard to believe that Sam was one of those tiny little babies waddling around just a short time ago! She's so gorgeous!

Diva is HUGE!!!!!! :)

They are So Cute, Fergi! Samara definitely has her Daddy's ears, and not as much ticking as Mom has, true?

How do they all get along?

Be sure to stop in the 'Flemish Fever' thread when you have a moment. You'll enjoy and relate to the stories.

-Carolyn

They are so sweet looking. I think Diva could wear the same size shoe as I do(2) lol.

I have a few more months before my hair is to my waist and Ican cut it for locks of love. I too, can't wait for short hairagain.

Tina

Oh, I just love the pictures of you and yourfamily. Wow, has Diva grown! :shock: She is turningout to be a beautiful flemish doe.

Carolyn wrote:
They are So Cute, Fergi! Samara definitely has her Daddy's ears, and not as much ticking as Mom has, true?

How do they all get along?

Be sure to stop in the 'Flemish Fever' thread when you have a moment. You'll enjoy and relate to the stories.

-Carolyn
Yes Carolyn, she has less ticking than Fergi but has her dad's beautiful black lacing on the ears.

Fergi and her get along well together and Diva will tolerate Sam butDiva and Fergi together is a big no-no. I am not too worried aboutbonding them because three buns out at once is a lot of buns to worryabout!

Fergi's mom

Don't blame you about being concerned over thebonding process and watching three at one time. Would thinkyou'd want the help of another person to keep an eye on them with youif you do

-Carolyn

I've missed youtoo! :(I'm happy to get an update on the girls! Does Samaraseem to have any of Ben's personality traits?

I think about Ben all the time. Carolynand I were just talking about him today. With all the Flemish Feveraround here lately, it's hard not to think about him. He was such anextraordinarily beautiful rabbit. ;)

XOXO- Raspberry

Dear Fergi,

These pictures are to die for.

Bring 'em on! I truly can't get enough of your bunny family.

I rarely ask for a personal favor on this forum, but I'm going to ask one of you now.

I know that you only visit for moments at a time, but could you pleasemake the "Flemish Fever" post one of your stops when you're here?

We're having so much fun in there, and we'd love to see morepictures of Diva and hear some stories about her. I feel like I don'treally know her, but I'd sure love to.

Also very interested in Samara and Fergi. Ben took a shine to quite thePretty Lady, and Samara's his daughter. I'd like to see the wholefamily pictured in that thread.

No rush, no worries, just wanted you to consider it and respond when you're ready.

:)

Much Love and Prayers Continue,
-Carolyn

Fergi wrote:
Yes Carolyn, she has less ticking than Fergi but has her dad's beautiful black lacing on the ears.

Fergi and her get along well together and Diva will tolerate Sam butDiva and Fergi together is a big no-no. I am not too worried aboutbonding them because three buns out at once is a lot of buns to worryabout!

Fergi's mom

Don't blame you. There's too much damage that could be done within seconds of a fight.

Cali's ears are accented too. :)

-Carolyn

Diva and one of her boys!

47b5dd38b3127cce909f78c1922b00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7979d20b00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7889926300000016108QZMXDho5bG

Samara looking regal...

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7dc8538800000026108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi and Sam in their cage...

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7963d21100000016108QZMXDho5bG

In this picture you can see the difference in their "muzzle/nose" shape

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7d97d2e700000016108QZMXDho5bG

and here you can see how big Gunnar has gotten in a very short period of time!

47b5dd38b3127cce909f7dba53fa00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi's mom

Back