Fergi and family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diva is stunnning -- I've always adored her!

How much do the "babies" weigh now? Did all their ears lop to some degree or did some stay erect?

Pam

Oh, stupid me. :(

Of course I knew that was Ben, I just had a brain lapse and at the sametime, I misread another post. I learnedall aboutBenmy first day on the forum. It was a few monthslater, but his loss was still a major event, and it made me sosad. :(

So sorry!!

Never got a good look at Fergi before, though. What a sweet bun. :)

Congrats again on a lovely family. :)

SAS

Thanks everyone! Sam is a little standoffish, sometime downright mean but I love her anyways!

Pamnock, all of the babies ears lopped, I think they were to big andheavy to stand upright with the crown of their heads being moremini-lop like than flemish. I get to see two of them on occasion.

Dajet, I agree that Sam has a little different coloring than mom, just wish she had gotten dad's personality!

I hope to be around more now with school almost over, things have beenvery hectic. I keep up on the new pictures just haven't had time toaddress how cute everybunny is. Hope to do so soon though!

Fergi's mom

Look at that gorgeous dewlap:

47b5da00b3127cce9102b95a9b2700000016108QZMXDho5bG

She is a beauty!

Well it's been a LONG time since I posted, I'vemissed you all a bunch. Life has taken some sticky turns for me and myfamily lately and I just haven't had much extra time, been doing toomuch research on the computer to check in. Hope to get a chance tocatch up here real soon. Anyways here are some pics of the buns, hopeyou enjoy!

Sam and Fergi now share an outdoor hutch, they seem to really enjoy it...

47b5d837b3127cce9206098ae04900000016108QZMXDho5bG

Sam is now seven months old!! This is her in the exercise pen outside, she is very racey looking, sleek and slim.

47b5d837b3127cce9206f33a61b400000016108QZMXDho5bG

Here's Fergi looking crabby as usual, lol! She is now two years old.

47b5d837b3127cce9206f267a04100000016108QZMXDho5bG

Last but not least is Diva, she is about ten months now and her growthseems to have slowed down thankfully, she was starting to hurt my back!

47b5d837b3127cce9206f35261dc00000016108QZMXDho5bG

47b5d837b3127cce9206f314619a00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Diva still lives indoors during the night but when it is nice out sheenjoys spending her day in the dog kennel, keeping busy diggingtunnels. She is quite efficent at it, it is also great for keeping hertoenails short, didn't even have to clip hers!

~Fergi's mom

Ok...figured but just making sure..whatWONDERFUL timing for you to appear...I'm going to look at some thisweekend and was telling Tina the other day I wanted to see that colorin someones pictures, not on a website...but photos of someones pet!Shes beautiful!

thanks!!

I'm sorry things have been so difficultfor you. It is great seeing the babies. Look at Sam W:shock:W she looksincredible. I love that white nose, very kissable.

Diva looks great. She has gotten really big too. What a doll.

Fergi looks so mad at having her picture taken lmbo. She has is suck a sweetie.

Tina

Fergi wrote:
Cool, how exciting. I recently found someone in myneighborhood who has a bunch of different colored flemish, I want oneof each:p. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the compliments, I love my bunnies :angel:
I know where there's a sandy female you could prolly adopt fornothing... ;) How close are you to the Iowa border? :D :D

Sadly no more bunnies for me until we have ourown house:XCurrently in residence we have three bunnies,three dogs (dog sitting for my mom for the past month), two childrenand two adults. As you can see we are outnumbered by animals!

I hope someone doesn't pass up on a sandy flemmy, I love sandies!

It's so good tohear from you and your clan! :)The buns look wonderful andtheir new cages look great too! I hope things smooth out for you andthat you are able to poke your head in a bit more often!;)

Raspberry

Yay pictures!!! Diva is such a beautyas usual. I just want to bunnynap her...err, did I say thatout loud? My brotheradmiresSam, so lookout for 2 bunnynappers now. ;)

Oh, and Vash sends his :kiss:to Diva. :p

Fergi, it's great to hear from you again. Lookat your Bunnies:shock:!!! How gorgeous Sam looks - quite the younglady. And Fergi with her trademark look:p. And Diva looks wonderful -she has such a healthy look to her. It's great (and suprising) thatFergi and Sam still get on so well. Hope things get better for you andyour family, so you can visit more often.- Jan

Look at SAM!!! So now I know what a Flemish loplooks like. What a unique look!!! Boy does she look like Ben. And Diva!I wanna Flemish!!!

Welcome back!

Rose

Back