Fergi and family

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**Runs in and snatches Diva before her momy has a chance to catch me** Bwaaaahhahahahahaha!

Seriously, Vash was looking at her pictures today and he leaned overand whispered (yeah, I can understand him), "Who's that?She's hot!!!...Can we go visit her?" :p

She looks Awesome. What a beautiful girl.

I love this picture. It looks like she's waving to us. How cute.

47b5da28b3127cce91715d682e2800000016108QZMXDho5bG

Look at this face. I just want to rub those ears and kiss that nose.

47b5da28b3127cce91715e856e5c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

What Adorable helpers. I love the pictures. I love that dewlap, how sweet.

Tina

Just look at thispicture! :shock:This bunny just got moved waaaay up on mybunny nappin'list! What a beautiful shot of her face! Look at those eyesand I love herblack tipped ears!

47b5da28b3127cce91715e856e5c00000016108QZMXDho5bG

Wow, :shock:

She's so gorgeous, Fergi. She does take on a different tone outside. That's her truer color, you think?

I also think that with the outside light, you can pick up on the redhighlights, and blue tones to a rabbit's fur that you can't necessarilysee on inside photos. Tina's pictures of Apollo are so much betteroutside when he's watching a ballgame. You can almost see every hair onhim.

Love to Diva, Fergi, and Samara. :)

-Carolyn

After I wrote, I had to go back and see Diva again. Gosh, Fergi, she's so gorgeous.

Diva is such a Classic Flemish. I really wish you could see the pictureof the Fur and Feathers cover that Buck gave me framed. It looks likeit's her portrait.

She looks absolutely Wonderful, Fergi. She's growing into her own skin so beautifully.

:dude:

-Carolyn

yeah, there's a couple of Diva shots there that I'm visualizing on the cover of National Geographic, they're awesome!

(And unless that's a doll or infant crib, the shot of her on the bed epitomizes the word 'Giant', yikes!).

Congrats!

Also, can't wait to see more of Fergi, I'm intrigued (and a littleconfused)by his ears. That's him in the avatar,right?.

SAS

I love the look onher facehere! She does look very prettyin theoutdoor light. I like how well you can see theshape of hereye in this shot. But what really cracks me up is how that fur aboveher eye is waved and makes it look like she has her eyebrow allarchedlooking at you with bunnytude!

Raspberry

47b5da00b3127cce9102b892db7700000016108QZMXDho5bG

Fergi, She looks Amazing. What a gorgeous girl she is.

I love how relaxed she is being outside and I love the black laced ears.

47b5da00b3127cce9102bb919bed00000016108QZMXDho5bG

She looks awesome in this picture. That little dark ridgeof hair is cute and look at her beautiful doe eyes.

I love outside pictures. It really does bring ot her color. WOW.

Tina

Pipp wrote:
yeah,there's a couple of Diva shots there that I'm visualizing on the coverof National Geographic, they're awesome!

(And unless that's a doll or infant crib, the shot of her on the bed epitomizes the word 'Giant', yikes!).

Congrats!

Also, can't wait to see more of Fergi, I'm intrigued (and a littleconfused)by his ears. That's him in the avatar,right?.

SAS
Actually Fergi is a she and it is Ben pictured in my avatar. He passed way this last November:(. Samara is Fergi and Ben's son.

Here's Sam:

Samaraoutside.jpg

samoutside1.jpg

Samoutside.jpg

and here's Fergi!

Fergiperiscoping.jpg

Fergioutside1.jpg

Fergioutside.jpg

Fergi's mom

Oh, look at Sam!She sure isn't a baby anymore! :shock:Or at least she isn'tin a baby body! She is so big! She sure is pretty. It kind of lookslike to me that she has the flemish "apple" cheeks. Does she?

She looks lighter than Fergi but not asreddish as I remember Ben. I bet with that lop/flemish combination sheis just a love. But then again...don't I remember you saying Fergicould be rather standoffish sometimes? So, what's Sam like?

Do you get to see any of the other babies?

Raspberry

Fergi, I love seeing pictures of your buns, theyare so lovely. Diva is magificent - I love the way she rests on herdewlap. And Sam and Fergi are the perfect mum and daughter, it's lovelythat they are still able to be together. Sam still has a lot of Ben inher (I still miss him), but her colour is much more likeFergi's. Thanks for sharing

Jan

Oh Look at the Gorgeous Girls. W:shock:WSam has gotten big. They look awesome. I really like this one. I thinkher facial color looks more like Ben than Fergi but that's justme.

Samoutside.jpg

Fergi is really a beautiful girl. She looks so sweet. She lookslike she's looking for you, her mom. A very cute picture.

Fergiperiscoping.jpg

All of your girls are Beauties but then you knew that already;););)

Tina

Back