Fav. TV show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current shows:

The Sopranos
Battlestar Galactica

Guilty pleasures:
The Apprentice
America's Next Top Model (mostly my wife, but hey... good looking women...)
Deal or No Deal (NO DEAL! NO DEAL!)

I started out looking at this thread, thinkingto myself "hmm, i can only think of 2 or 3 shows that i like" but as iwent through it, you all reminded me of more. its funny how thathappens:

will and grace (ultimate favorite! but i dont watch the new ones, i watch the 4 seasons I have on DVD)
my wife and kids (i didnt know they were reruns)
Law and Order (SVU and CI...i watch regular too, but prefer the other two)
queer eye for the straight guy (when i can)
discovery health channel (pretty much any show)
true life
full house

mostly im a movie nut, but theres a lot of things i'll watch onTVjust cuzI can ;). and keep in mind that thesedont include the shows that i like to watch with the kids i babysit for(thomas the tank engine, dora the explorer, barney [i know all thesongs...that dino knows what he's talking about], the disneyprincesses...)

Forgot some!

Oz

Nip/Tuck

Six Feet Under

Due South

Queer Eye For the Straight Guy

Davinci's Inquest (Canadian)

Old shows: 100 Center Street, 21 Jump Street, Nichols

Pipp wrote:
we stopped watching TV when we started watching the bunny forum,so nothing for the past year... but before that, lessee...

The West Wing (being a Canuck not withstanding)
ER
whoever said Dead Like Me, :thumbup
the first few years of 24 were good...
Monk
Judging Amy
I think I'd like Without a Trace (if I had time to watch it)
Smallville
Amazing Race was pretty good
Biography
all the celeb/magazine shows (although that's work)
guilty pleasure, American Idol :baghead
fav old shows, Chicago Hope, Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere
used to like L&O, but talk about burn out!

Another show I enjoy is Wife Swap. Sometimes it's a bit over the top, but I love how the families are such polar opposites.

BTW... I just saw Deal or No Deal for the first time last night. I wasactually screaming at the TV telling this guy to take the Deal! I thinkhe was the mayor from some town in Georgia. He made off with somewherenear $200,000!

On Deal or No Deal last night he took home adeal of $189,000 (I believe) when sadly his cage held the $500,000. Butthe bank was not offering very much no matter how high he kept goingso... And he took financal advice from a little tiny kid. Yes, he was amayor for a town in Georgia, but they say is mejor.

Ooh!! 21 Jump Street!Good one!! Did you know the guy that played Doug Penhall(Peter DeLuise) is now the main director/writer, etc. for Stargate SG1and Stargate Atlantis? :D

Pipp wrote:
Forgot some!

Oz

Nip/Tuck

Six Feet Under

Due South

Queer Eye For the Straight Guy

Davinci's Inquest (Canadian)

Old shows: 100 Center Street, 21 Jump Street, Nichols

Pipp wrote:
we stopped watching TV when we started watching the bunny forum,so nothing for the past year... but before that, lessee...

The West Wing (being a Canuck not withstanding)
ER
whoever said Dead Like Me, :thumbup
the first few years of 24 were good...
Monk
Judging Amy
I think I'd like Without a Trace (if I had time to watch it)
Smallville
Amazing Race was pretty good
Biography
all the celeb/magazine shows (although that's work)
guilty pleasure, American Idol :baghead
fav old shows, Chicago Hope, Hill Street Blues, St. Elsewhere
used to like L&O, but talk about burn out!

My BF is a HUGE 24 fan, but we get itterribly delayed here so once again, always in the look-out forspoilers. We're on the 3rd episode of the 5th season here, how patheticis that.

I ama HUGE Gilmore Girls fan. It is myfavorite show by far now. I don't really watch much tv. Other shows Ilike would be:

American Idol

The Simpsons

Intervention (on A&E)

Anything good I can catch on the Discovery Networks (including Animal Planet)

Drawn Together (on MTV)

America's Next Top Model

-----------------------------------

OLD TV SHOWS

Friends

Beavis & Butthead

That's all I can think off right now.

Is there anyone out there that likes "Dead LikeMe"?? I'm feeling a bit isolated. Also, I'm notsure american tv is showing this program. Is this being carried by anyother station other than SHOW?

maherwoman wrote:
Ooh!! 21 Jump Street! Goodone!! Did you know the guy that played Doug Penhall (PeterDeLuise) is now the main director/writer, etc. for Stargate SG1 andStargate Atlantis? :D

Peter's one of my favourite people! He's a wonderfully niceguy. (I'm in Vancouver, he lives here).

And Thor,what a drag they canceled Dead LikeMe.:( It was an awesome show.They filmed that here, too. Not sure I would have known aboutit otherwise. (Even though it got a lot of press--I think -- when theywere filming, or about to goto camera and theSpace Shuttle disintegrated. Andof course the storyline in the show is that the lead character died inthe pilot after being hit by the toilet seat falling to earth from theMIR Space Station.

sas :), pipp :bunnydance:and the gang :brownbunny:toastingbuns:bunny24

omg,21 jump street,now that is an old show,im sure it began around 1987,

i was so addicted to that program,i can still remember the people in it....

Johnny Dep.....he played officer Tom Hanson

Peter Deluise...officer Doug

Holly Robinson...she played officer Judy..someone

Richard Grieco...he was justcute lol

ohhhh the memories,just so sweet:)

cheryl

:cool:OK here's one, although I can't say it'sreally a TV show...TVO is re-running "Life isn't all ha ha heehee". I watched part 2 last night...very shocking!Does anyone else out there watch british drama/mysteries? Ienjoy "Midsomer Murders", "Dalziel and Pascoe", "Forsythe Saga", and(tee hee) "Corination Street". It is difficult for me tounderstand the accent in the last program.

ohhh i just love midsomer murders,i just love murder mysteries like that,we get a few british mysteries over here in australia.

cheryl

Here's one more I just remembered. I love "Miss Marple" mysteries..even the newer Miss M's are soooo good!

Back