Fav. TV show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I don't get to watch tv much anymore since I don't have cable in my apt I still have a few favs and the ultimate fav I have on DVD.

Roseanne
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
South Park
Animal Rescue
Emeril
Good Eats
Grounded for Life
3rd Rock from the Sun
Tom Goes to the Mayor
Aquateen
Family Guy
American Dad
Law & Order

Ok I think that's it.

I've seen CSI Miami, and while I'm not a fan of these programs, I prefer "Miami" to the others...I like Horatio. It's taken some time to like him though.

thor wrote:
I've seen CSI Miami, and while I'm not a fan of these programs, I prefer "Miami" to the others...I like Horatio. It's taken some time to like him though.
really it appears as though everyone is saying they like CSI but not the Miami version. What is different about the Miami version that ppl dislike?

I am one of those that do not like CSI Miami and it is because of the character Horatio Cane, here are a few of the reasons-

he always has on those sunglasses, even inside!:banghead
can he NOT stand with his hands on his hips? :huh
what exactly does he do on the show?:dunno

I like NY and LV cause Taylor and Grissom, to me anyway, seem more involved of the crimes. The other characters on the show are ok but Cane is too much for me to watch it.

hummer wrote:
I am one of those that do not like CSI Miami and it is because of the character Horatio Cane, here are a few of the reasons-

he always has on those sunglasses, even inside!:banghead
can he NOT stand with his hands on his hips? :huh
what exactly does he do on the show?:dunno

I like NY and LV cause Taylor and Grissom, to me anyway, seem more involved of the crimes. The other characters on the show are ok but Cane is too much for me to watch it.
ooooooooooh, i see now!

I guess I forgot some... CSI, Animal Cops; Houston and NY, According to Jim, Reba, Deal or No Deal, Law and Order; SVU, and regular but not CI!!, pet rescue, miracle pets, horse tails, saddle club, and a new show I have never seen on but this morning called Horse Power... Friends, Dancing with the stars, Project Runway, Project Jay, Top Chef, and a few others;)

Wondering where So You Think You Can Dance went to? It went off lastyear and just disappered!! It sucks because that was my favorite show ever!!

Lost is the best!

The O.C.

Deal or No Deal

Reba

Ghost Whisperer

Bones

Medium

Wife Swap and Trading Spouses

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Dog Whisperer

American Idol

Survivor

Boston Legal

Animal Cops

Pet Star

Sometimes...Thats So Raven

Green Acres

I Dream of Jeanie

I love Lucy

Mister Ed

I was also watching Reunion but then they stopped showing it here...anybody else have that problem?...we didnt even find out who the murderer was!:banghead

Wheel of Fortune

Lingo

and theres always Rabbits Only!

but i usuallyonly watch tv while im doing homework, which we get tons of...if im notdoing homeworkmost of the time i dontlike sitting around watching a lot of tv..iusually miss a lot of those shows

just a few favs of mine are...

csi

law and order

mid summer murders

prision break

king of queens

ghost whisperer

home &away(aussie show)

neighbours(aussie show)

lost

without a trace

supernatural

cheryl

lol !!!!! Sometimes That so raven!

X FILES
xfiles

xfiles!!!! i watch x files with chester and thats when she gets her evening cuddle.

My Wife And Kids (but i rarely watch it now)
Everybody Loves Raymond
Full House
Roseanne
All Grown Up (a little i watch)
hmm.. what else do i like that my fav?
Ahhhh.................. Murder She wrote i watch sometimes and amazing race.

lol i am only 13 and i love these shows!

Too funny how our tastes match...the onlything I don't watch much of is the anime...but everything else is whatwe watch, too. Our daughter really loves watching Good Eatson Food Network (with Alton Brown).

I agree with your CSI...the newer shows just aren't the same.I've seen just about every episode now, thanks to Spike's marathons andtwo episodes every weeknight thing. But when the originalisn't on, I'll settle for NY or Miami. :)

I love Dirty Jobs, watching Mike reacting to what he's being asked todo is hilarious! Some of the jobs I have a hard time watching(like the sexing chickens episode...changed it for that part!!), butfor the most part, it's pretty dang interesting, isn't it?

As for other shows, we've gotten into John Doe (on Sci Fi Fridaynights, I believe). We're also BIG Stargate SG1watchers. We like Stargate Atlantis, but it's just not thesame as SG1.

What else...one of my all-time favs is Rosanne (but not the lastseason, where they're wealthy). I think I've literally seenEVERY episode of that one!

I enjoy the occassional reality show, but have found them to be quiteun-realistic as of late (isn't it called REALITY TV for areason?!).

That's about it. If I think of anything else, I'll post it.

Edit: Haha...I just thought of more:

Law and Order (though I love Criminal Intent the most, I like the others, too)
Criminal Minds
Dead Zone
Dead Like Me (though I don't think it's on the air anymore)

naturestee wrote:
CSI (the original)
Myth Busters
Dirty Jobs
Iron Chef (Japanese version)
Family Guy
Simpsons
and lots of anime! I'm currently watching Witch Hunter Robin.

Oh, yes...My Name is Earl...GREAT show!!

bunnydude wrote:
My Name is Earl

Grounded for Life (its in re-runs now, but its still pretty funny)

NO!! We love it, too!Especially my six year old daughter...she LOVES Emeril!! He'sAWESOME!! (His taste for food is MUCH spicier than I canhandle, but his recipes are amazing!!)

stanleysmommy wrote:
Is it weird to like Emeril Live? :embarrassed:

Oh, yes...Aqua Teen HungerForce...GREAT...hilarious!! Worth staying up until midnightfor!! :D We like Robot Chicken, too.

ruka wrote:
Family Guy, The Simpsons,Futurama, The Aqua Teens, Drawn Together, Oprah, Seinfeld,Everybody Loves Raymond, My Name is Earl, Friends, almost everything onAnimal Planet, Discovery, Discovery Health.

Could be a few things...

For one, I don't like how they do it so technicolor-ish. Fortwo, I don't like their choice for lead actor, Horacio Caine...he justdoesn't quite fit the part, and just doesn't show much emotionalrange. It's not that I don't like the guy himself,just that it's not quite the right role for him. I wind upwatching it anyway, but generally prefer the original show.William Peterson is such an amazing actor, and really seems like such anice guy. The other shows divert so much from the original intheir cast, it's hard to like them as much. Know what I mean?

ilovetegocalderon wrote:
ABOSLUTE BEST SHOW EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND IS

PRISON BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also like cold case and animal cops.

I noticed a lot of people say they like CSI but not Miami - why?

There is this new show on called Conviction thatis made by the same guy who made Law and Order... But I watched thefist episode and it seems very boring!!! I was mad because I expectedit to be awesome!!

My Favorites:

American Idol

Deal or No Deal

Mad Money with Jim Cramer

Anytime Penguins Hockey is on.

Anytime Pirates Baseball is on.

Nascar Races.

The one program I just don't get is that Flavor Of Love on MTV or VH1or whatever channel it's on. Please explain to me how any of thosesmokin' hot babes are actually atractted to that skank.:whatever

Ya know, I don't quite get the show,either...that is, except to say that in watching one episode of it, andseeing these "ladie's" attitudes...it was a little more clear to me whythey would choose to be on the show.

No offense to anyone that likes it...

mambo101 wrote:
The one program I justdon't get is that Flavor Of Love on MTV or VH1 or whatever channel it'son. Please explain to me how any of those smokin' hot babes areactually atractted to that skank.:whatever

Back