Fav. TV show

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunnylover78642 wrote:
EXTREME MAKEOVER AFTER THE STORM!! Makes me cry and cry and cry!!
OMG. Me too! I'm not really an emotional person, but this show lately has made me bawl.

Perhaps its the pregnancy hormones. :ponder:

Lissa wrote:
bunnylover78642 wrote:
EXTREME MAKEOVER AFTER THE STORM!! Makes me cry and cry andcry!!
OMG. Me too! I'm not really an emotional person, but this show lately has made me bawl.

Perhaps its the pregnancy hormones. :ponder:
Nope, its just really sad. I dont like ever cry. Well, I criedwhen my rabbits died but other than that I NEVER cry! And Im notpregnant. Its just SO sad how these people lost everything in seconds!

I guess I'm in the minority, I enjoy CSI: Miami.I also like: 24(The#1 show), NCIS,Without A Trace, and Numb3rs.

Lissa

umm lets see.. :ponder:

big brother
survivor
the oc
home and away
lost

they're about all i watch. :)

-anneliese

My all time favorite is still FRIENDS. (I haveall the seasons on DVD, they were easy gifts to give me.) Myfavs that are on now are:

CSI, The office, My name is Earl, 30 min meals, Great Eats, AnimalPrecinct, The Little Zoo that could, Family Guy, Grey's anatomy, andDesperate Housewives

Holly likes to watch sports with my husband. So far we have found that she likes football and Nascar races.

Just saw the Amazing Race.The teams had to fly from Australia to Bangkok Thailand.Interesting to see, because my son is there(Malaysia/Thailand)rightnow. He says it very inexpensive for lodgings andfood. $3.00 a nightfor a bungalow.Imagine him eating fried grasshoppers.:shock: But he likesthe beaches and snorkeling in the sea.

Rainbows! :D

Will and Grace

Will and Grace

Will and Grace

Will and Grace

and... let's see...

Will and Grace.

Yes, I'm a HUGE Will and Grace fanatic. *Bawls cause it's now over*

I also love:

ER

King of the Hill

Spongebob Squarepants (Don't laugh!)

House

Deal or No Deal

Everybody Loves Raymond

The X-Files

MyBoyHarper wrote:
Forgot to mention that I'm a huge NASCAR fan. #8 all theway!:bunnydance:
My hubby and I also like NASCAR. He's a huge#29 fan. There is what i call a small shrine ot Harvick, but i know itcould be a lot worse. There are these wall stickers that you canpurchase at www.fathead.com and youcan get some that replicate some driver's cars and there are even somethat are like cut out posters of drivers. Right now that's a littleoverboard for fan craziness. I myself like JR as well.

The O.C , LOST , House, All saints, homeand away, MTV, KISS,unfabulously fabulous, Black adder, Cra-z fame,South park, Big brother.and WAY more that i just cant think of! I knowi watch alot, and i have |NEVER missed and episode of ANY of theseprograms!

Love

Diamondxxx:bunnydance::colors::elephant:

Oh and i also love ER

King of the Hill
Spongebob Squarepants (Don't laugh!)

House

Deal or No Deal

Everybody Loves Raymond

The X-Files

Love diamondxxx:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back