Farmville

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so pooooor! Although I worked out I somehow have 9 black sheep! I'm slowly working up my cash again. I always used to have enough to harvest and replant an entire field but i bought the tractor and am now poor :(

Does anyone know what these super berries are about? They seem too good to be true with such a high profit margin and so little growing time?? I don't get it! Still I've planted my whole farm with them, worked out I can make £13k in 2 hours with them!

I'm thinking they're probably limited edition and will only be around for a few days?

I'm trying to harvest my super berries on farmville but it keeps saying My game state is out of sync and i have to refresh the page but it does it everytime and I can't harvest my things!! help??

OMG How addicted am I to this game now!!!!!

I love it! And my mum and sister are addicted too! and i've persuaded a lot of my friends into getting it :p

Can someone send me a pig? I only have 2 :(

ive only just seen this thread:p i play farmville too - am up to level 14 and blew all my money on a red barn. am luvin the halloween things tho' wonder is something happens to my plant monster tomoro?

feel free to add me as a neighbour - am on there as donna wingfield with my 2 choc labs as avatar.

hartleybun wrote:
ive only just seen this thread:p i play farmville too - am up to level 14 and blew all my money on a red barn. am luvin the halloween things tho' wonder is something happens to my plant monster tomoro?

feel free to add me as a neighbour - am on there as donna wingfield with my 2 choc labs as avatar.
i think I'm friends with you :highfive:

Im saving up for a farm house! :biggrin2:

Back