Eye see you

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydoshia

Reaction score
1earsiseeyou.jpg

Being spoiled is such hard work

1earsearsears.jpg

1earscute.jpg

:D

Murphers sure is a Beauty! It's uncanny that you wrote tonight. I'm so glad you did. Gotta tell you about Cali tonight.

I had a date. It was the first time he experienced Cali running around.He was very intimidated by her and I told him, she's like a puppy.She's big, but she's just a baby.

She went up to him, tugged on his pant leg to get him to pet her, buthe was a bit freaked out by her size and afraid of her biting him. Shethen tugged at his sock, and I said to the guy, "You should just pether, she just wants you to say hello to her." He said something like hedidn't want to provoke her to come to him more. I repeatedly said shewas harmless and if you just pet her, she'll most likely leave youalone and come back to me.

Cali then decides to jump up on the couch next to him and she noses hishand to pet her. He doesn't. She puts her two front paws on his thighand nudges his hand to pet her. He doesn't.

Did she give up? NO Way!

She then climbs her front paws up his body onto his shoulders, getsright in his face, looks him Square in the Eye as if to say, "AreYou Ignoring Me?" The guy's eyes were like this: :shock:

I said, "Pet her! She wants you to stop ignoring her." He gave her twopats on the head, and she immediately snuggled down on the couch nextto his leg and was settled in - ready to be adored. He was petting herafraid that she'd pee or poop on the couch next to him. I told him,"She doesn't go to the bathroom on the furniture." (Do you think she'dbe allowed up there if she had??)

Later on he agreed that she is like a puppy. (Light dawns on Marble Head)

Cali was cool because she kept between us from there on in the wholerest of the time. Poor little girl just wanted some attention, and Icalled her over, she came to me and never left me at all.

My Buddy! :)

-Carolyn

Buck Jones wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
...She then climbs her front paws up his body onto his shoulders, getsright in his face, looks him Square in the Eye as if to say, "AreYou Ignoring Me?" The guy's eyes were like this: :shock:

Maybe he's seen Night of the Lepus, eh?

Buck
LMAO maybe buck, maybe i'd loved to have front row seats at carolyns house for that meet lol

That is too funny! Shes your body guard! LOL. Iwas going to say your little protector but then deleted that almostforgot we are talking flemish here. lol. Okay now where are thosepictures????????????????????;)

Boy, Murphy is getting big. He is sooo curious! LOL or is the word nosy? Well he is cute so he can get away with it I guess.

Buck Jones wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
...She then climbs her front paws up his body onto his shoulders, getsright in his face, looks him Square in the Eye as if to say, "AreYou Ignoring Me?" The guy's eyes were like this: :shock:
?
?

Maybe he's seen Night of the Lepus, eh?

Buck

I asked.

He thinks we're all weird. :?

-Carolyn

showrabbits wrote:
That is too funny! Shes your body guard! LOL. I was going to sayyour little protector but then deleted that almost forgot we aretalking flemish here. lol. Okay now where are thosepictures????????????????????;)

No pictures. Pictures couldn't have done her the justice she deservedafter that move. It would've been like trying to get a picture of asunset. They just never develop in the picture as beautiful as it trulyis.

-Carolyn

Murph is GORGEOUS! :) I love his ears!

Carolyn, she was probably thinking "if you aren't an animal person, you aren't going to be with mommy, so get over it already!"

I'm glad she was able to get it through his thick head LOL!

That's so funny, Carolyn! I can just picture his look of terror -- NO, KILLER BUNNY ATTACK! heheh

babydoshia, your bunny is beautiful! I really like the first picture of his eye, it's very artistic.

That is such a funny story, Carolyn. I'm sure ifyou whipped out the camera to take pictures, he would have thought usall even weirder. lol

Well, when I first met him, he was laughing sohard at my having rabbits and thinking it was so silly that I did justso happen to say that Cali bites. I had to shakehim up a bit. I know, I know, it waswrong, but Iwas just playing around.

After that comment, he took them a bit more seriously, and when he sawher last night, I'm sure that thought haunted him.He certainly had respect then. *giggles* Shecouldn't've been more welcoming to him - believe me.

Needless to say, I don't think this guy's A Keeper. ;)

-Carolyn

Who needs a big dog when you have a big rabbit?

Who needs a human partner anyways, right Carolyn? :pMy boysmight be jealous if I brought a guy home, lol. :shock:I'dhate to see how Mocha would react, he's been known to be vicious tostrange males... lol.

Carolyn wrote:
...Idid just so happen to say that Cali bites. I had toshake him up a bit. I know, I know, it waswrong,but I was just playing around.

After that comment, he took[it] a bit more seriously, andwhen he saw her last night, I'm sure that thought hauntedhim. He certainly had respectthen....
Must of been like being inone's own real life version ofNight of the Lepus, for him, that is! I would thinkone who imagines "bunnies" to be little sweet "poofs," would be takenquite a bit aback, being "accosted" by a potentially dangerousGIANT.

Here he is, on a date, and it turns into an unexpected horror movie, inwhich he is the victim! Betcha his momma never warned himabout dealing with giant, attack rabbits. Shades of MontyPython, indeed! *chuckle*

Buck

Don't understand how someone can put on such anUgly Face and keep it as they're pettinga rabbit.Granted, Cali isn't your 'normal rabbit', but still...

I thought it was ariot that she wouldn't let him off the hook.

She made me Proud!

I can't wait for your next visit, Buck, because her hospitality will at least be appreciated.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, I think the residents of Tucker Town need to go on vacation to Canada. ;)

Oh how I want a Flemish so much.

Cute story Carolyn. Murphy doesnt beg forattention like that. :( He would much rather run around and run intothings (He's so clumsy).

He did his first full binky last night. He's donw huge jumps into theair but this time he did this cool little flip thing. So cute :D

-Madelon

Latest posts

Back