Explosions in London today ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prayers are with all in England, andespecially for the victims of these deplorable acts. The details of thenumber of deaths and injury are very slow in coming here. The securityrisk (which in New York State has been orange since 9/11) has beenraised to red now.
It's a very violent world we are living in, right now. I need to go hug my Nick...:bigtears:

Jenniblu wrote:
This is awful. :(

Has anyone heard from RusselandRoxy and our other UK members?
thanks for thinking of me ;)and yeh i am fine, i live quite away from London so it didn't effect me too much, although i do know afew people that live there...

I can't believe the news, the last thing i knew we got the olympics which was great and then this happens...

I am just hoping for those who were involved in the attacks,

Leanne :):(

Heard NY & Washington are on 'high'alerts. This is a terrible, terrible day. My heartis with the people in London.

This is so sad, and we were all so happyyesterday after getting the olympics. I think everyone knew that Londonwould be attacked one day but we all prayed that it wouldn't happen,especially after 9/11. Luckily i live in Durham which is at the otherend of the country. I hope all our members from London and everyonesrelatives and friends in London are ok. My dad goes up to work inLondon quite a lot, luckily he wasn't there today as he always takesthe underground. I feel sick, i can't really believe it's true, it allseems like some horrible nightmare....

To all our friends across the pond, Ijust read this. We are devastated. Jeremy and I can't stop crying. Wewill be praying for all the victims and their families and friends. Ican't believe this has happened to you. It is mind boggling really.

Iam sooo very sorry this hashappened I'llbe back

Tina

We're praying for y'all from here in southwestTexas. I'm in shock over what has happened and outraged foryour country.

Please keep updating us and let's hope all of our forum members from there check in soon!

Peg

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
This is so sad, and we were all so happy yesterday aftergetting the olympics. I think everyone knew that London would beattacked one day but we all prayed that it wouldn't happen, especiallyafter 9/11. Luckily i live in Durham which is at the other end of thecountry. I hope all our members from London and everyones relatives andfriends in London are ok. My dad goes up to work in London quite a lot,luckily he wasn't there today as he always takes the underground. Ifeel sick, i can't really believe it's true, it all seems like somehorrible nightmare....

This is probably why! Jerks think about getting everyone while theirspirits are up and dont have their guards up!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

OMG! Heartfelt prayers to all in theUK today. What a cruel and godless thing to do. Iam worried because I have several friends from MCHY cat board whocommute to London every day for work. We won't hear from themfor hours. Prayers and thoughts to all.

My husband informed me of this when he came topick us up for a drs appointment. I immediately turned the tv on towatch the news.....what a horrible tradegy. My heart, thoughts andprayers are with everyone there!

Shannon

This is so sickening! I heard TonyBlair speaking when I woke up this morning. I was here at myjob in NYC two weeks when 9/11 happened. It was a completelyscary day, lots of people in a panic and rumors flying everywhere aboutmore bombs. I know how you must feel over there and I'mthinking of all of you!

NYC is pretty freaky today- tons of police dogs sniffing around thePort Authority, news cameras at Penn Station, weirdannouncements on the subway (yes, I wasn't thinking and I took thesubway this morning!) - I hate being stuck here at work when the cityfeels like this! I just can't wait to be on the other side ofthe Lincoln Tunnel tonight!

It is raining here.My mom always told meand my sisters that when it rained the Angels were crying. They werecrying because something bad happened and they were soverysad. We passed this along to our children. Jeremy, withtears in his eyes said mom the Angels are crying for all those peoplein London. And so are we.

I will never understand how people can target innocent people.Any death is sad but this type of act is appalling. I will be prayingfor everyone invovled in this horrendous tragedy. I will also belighting a candle in memory of all those lost and wounded.

I am soo very sorry this has happened to such a wonderful country, city and people. You have my condolances.

:England::rose:

Tina

So sorry for the victims andthe injured. Hope all ofyou, your families, and your friends aresafe. So far no Canadians have listed askilled or injured. Pray for no more deaths.

Rainbows!

an old friend works in London....possibly was in the financial district....waiting for word, and so worried.

love to Londoners from your American friend,

Rose

Hi, everyone....I was online a little earlier today and read the sad news.

My heart goes out to those injured and tothose who lost loved ones. I'll be praying for the UK--tonight, and a long time after !:pray:

Kadish Tolesa

Back