Explosions in London today ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Al Quieda supposedly claimed responsibility.

This is sick.

My Sister is visiting London this week... I am waiting to hear word to make sure she is safe.

God bless those poor innocents harmed or killed in this reprehensible act.

An islamic group called the secretorganisation/al-queada has admittied the attack's for Britain'sinvolvement in iraq and afganistan'there are more warningsaround Britain and all country's have been put on full alert

I know from experience how London feels.

Anyone that will remember the bomb attack on Margaret Thatcher in 1984at the Grand Hotel. Well thats where I come from. AndBrighton is now on full alert after today.

I'm scared to death. Some of my familyhaveto come home from work this afternoon. I will be worriedsick until I knowthey arehome safe. Knowing themthey are going to attack again but in a different city. Why oh why?

:sad:

Hope everyone else from UK is safe. Please let us know.

Vickie

Praying all your family and friend's returnsafely'this is just terriable and is getting worse'my family live nearGatwick Airport so i'm not to worried about them'but i will be ringinglater to make sure they are ok. I hope all our members in the Londonarea are safe and well.:pray:

Tony Blair speaks out against terrorist attacks

2tony_blair_jul05_emp_170.jpg

Tony Blair has given his first speech since the terrorist attacks inLondon this morning. The Prime Minister left the G8 summit inGleneagles, Scotland, and issued a statement before travelling to thecapital.

"I hope you understand that at the present time we’re still trying toestablish exactly what has happened. I’m limited to what information Ican give you. I’ll simply try and tell you the information as best Ican at the moment.

"It’s reasonably clear that there have been a series of terroristattacks in London. There are obviously casualties – both people thathave died and people who are injured. Our thoughts and prayers ofcourse are with the victims and their families.

"It’s my intention to leave the G8 within the next couple of hours andgo down to London and get a report, face to face, with the police andthe emergency services and the ministers that have been dealing withthis, and then to return later this evening.

"It is the will of all the leaders of the G8 that the meeting shouldcontinue in my absence, that we should continue to discuss the issuesthat we were going to discuss, and reach the conclusions which we weregoing to reach.

"Each of the countries around that table has some experience of theeffects of terrorism. And all the leaders - as they will indicate alittle bit later - share our complete resolution to defeat thisterrorism. It’s particularly barbaric that this has happened on a daywhen people are meeting to try to help the problems of poverty inAfrica and the long-term problems of climate change in the environment.

"Just as it is reasonably clear that this is a terrorist attack – or aseries of terrorist attacks – it’s also reasonably clear that it isdesigned and aimed to coincide with the opening of the G8. There willbe time to talk later about this. It’s important, however, that thoseengaged in terrorism realise that our determination to defend ourvalues, and our way of life, is greater than their determination tocause death and destruction to innocent people in the desire to imposeextremism on the world.

"Whatever they do, it is our determination that they will never succeedin destroying what we hold dear in this country, and in other civilisednations throughout the world."

hey guys im from dartford which is just aroundthe corner from london. The most uptodate info is on thesky/bbc website.

There are alot of rumors going round and i think we should all stick towhat we have read as rumors are getting everybody upset over here.

This whole thing is terrible :sad:

Thanks for all your support i think there will b alot of londoners that will really need it.

Just cant believe it has happened.

looking at4 explosions now and the number although uncomfirmed from a reliable source is now 45 dead :(

1 bus torn apart

we were told that a power surge caused anexplosion on londonunderground and then there were rumorsabout a bus exploding it was then that the electricity provider said itwasnt a fault there end the bus explosion was confirmed and the factthat it was a terrorist attack was revealed.

There are rumors of two other buses being involved but nothing confirmed :(

we were told that a power surge caused anexplosion on londonunderground and then there were rumorsabout a bus exploding it was then that the electricity provider said itwasnt a fault there end the bus explosion was confirmed and the factthat it was a terrorist attack was revealed.

There are rumors of two other buses being involved but nothing confirmed :(

I agree Fluffy, it is making me so mad. Thosethat died got up for work to earn their living, not doing anything tohurt anyone. It is making me cry thinking of those innocent. How darethose cowards do this. Jihad my a***:nonono:!!!!!

Dearest Friends in England,

It's devastating that you're going through this. We all love England the people so much.

All of our prayers, hearts, and thoughts are for the safety of all whoare victims and their families to these cowards' horrific acts.

I'm speechless with digust, Dear Friends. You'll survive and bestronger in the end, but what a horrible thing to have happen to suchlovely people and a beautiful city.

Sending my love from this side of the pond.

:England: :rose:

America will do all we can to help you. You can count on that. People here are in shock for you and angry to the core.

God Bless England. :pray:

-Carolyn

Glad you mentioned it, DaisyNBuster. I was worried about her not signing in either.

You're so much on our minds. My whole heart goes out to the people of your Great Country.

As I said, Americans are glued to the tv set praying and thinking ofyou. You're our closest friends and you mean The World to us. An attackon you is an attack on us in most of Americans' minds.

I pray that all families and friends are accounted for shortly and that this chaos is over. Oh you poor people!

And just after you get the good news that the Olympics are yours. GoodLord! I was so happy that you won that bid. Was just saying to my momyesterday that I was so looking forward to the coverage of the Olympicsin England because we'll get to see that gorgeous City again. I am soglad they are going to be able to show themselves off, and they'll do abeautiful job of it.

:England: :pray: :England:

God Bless and Keep England.

-Carolyn

What is this world coming to?!

First us, The war, several attacks at different places, And now this. I am thoroughly disgusted

I heard about the Londom bombings as soon I wokeup to watch the news. I was shocked...really shocked. Keeping everyonein my thoughts and prayers.

Katy

Raspberry sends her thoughts, prayers, and sympathy to our friends in England.

Being on the road, she can't get into the forum right now, but she wascompletely shocked and concerned for the Great people of England. Sheand her husband Mark have the radio on to keep apprised of thesituation.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back