Explosions in London today ..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been reports of a suicidebomber being shot at Canary Wharf .. I don't know whether this is trueor just a rumour .. no doubt we will know for sure later.

There are a good number of people trapped in a carriage on theunderground at Kings Cross - that doesn't bear thinkingabout. (I think that's where the major fatalities willbe)

My thoughts are with everyone with friends/relatives in London today.

I just spoke to my mum, as she is there at the moment.

They have closed Brighton Station (my home town) due to a package.

Croydon is also closed due to a package.

Im so angry !!!! AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!! :growl:

And they are definately saying it is a terrorist attck

This is so upsetting. I hope all of our UK members, their families, and their friendsare okay.

My prayers and thoughts are with them all.

~Jim

I woke up to this news. My best friendis over there right now and she called to tell me what had happened andthat she was fine. The poor girl lived 2 blocks from theWorld Trade Center on September 11.

My thoughts and prayers will be in London today.

Jen

Reports we are getting here in Oz are very vague, we have pay tv in ourhouse (cable) and we get Sky news, which is here in Oz and the UK, andthere is a whole channel for just news and we have been watching Skynews UK.

I hope any members here who have family or are living in the UK are safe and ok.

We ourselves have family and friends over in the UK, they are safe and away from London.

It certainly looks as though they are terrorist attacks but from who no one has said yet.

My thoughts are with all of you "pommie" members and your families.

What is amazing me at the moment is the cricket is still continuing,it's 10.42pm thursday night here and we are watching cricket live, andhere it is, ozzies versus the poms, maybe they think that no matterwhat has happened cricket must go on??? who knows.

(((hugz))) from this Ozzie

I just saw the headlines on Yahoo. I'mnot sure how new they are, but it's reporting 2 deaths aswell. I'm at my brother's and I don't know any of the newschannels here....I'll have to look.

Jen

Latest posts

Back