Erika's Critter Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear he is home safe and sound! Are you keeping him or just fostering? I can't wait to see the pictures.

We are keeping him. There is no way we could let him go. Earlier today he fell asleep in my arms while I watched TV. He has already stolen a piece of my heart. Thankfully it has enough room for all three bunnies. :)

Aww.....well where are those pictures?! I also can't wait to see what you name him :biggrin:.

I've keep you all waiting long enough. :biggrin:

Introducing.........

Felix!

Can you believe no one wanted him? :cry2 Supposedly a lot of people didn't like how small he really is. No joke, he is tiny and was the runt of a litter of five. I just got finished weighing him and he is 361 grams, so not even a pound yet. My guinea pigs weigh more than that at 2 1/2 lbs. I made a NIC cage but soon realized he could squeeze his head through if he wanted to. Thankfully I have a spare Super Pet Cage he's being housed in for now. He is also somewhat special needs due to the fact he cannot drink from a water bottle (tiny mouth) and his pellets have to be crushed smaller.

3488201f.jpg

bfffd3b2.jpg

b2aed0d7.jpg

Video-

http://s572.photobucket.com/albums/ss162/LionCalie/Felix/?action=view&current=1d1c287a.flv

Wow, great pictures! He is really adorable:hearts:. What kind of bunny is he?

Proof that bonded bunnies can still be affectionate to humans!

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/KMmViJ1HaDQ[/flash]

OMG I WANT I WANT I WANT!

JadeIcing wrote:

Ok me and Ali have decided I get him in the winter she gets him in the summer. Ok we will be there in five hours.

:ph34r2:whistling

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Ok me and Ali have decided I get him in the winter she gets him in the summer. Ok we will be there in five hours.

:ph34r2:whistling
Hey, where does that leave me?! :laughsmiley: LOL!

Uploading more pictures and video of the bunnies now.

Latest posts

Back