Erika's Critter Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are adorable. I just want to hug and hug and hug them ! :) Hehehe. Oh yeah, I agree with you, his disapproval is hard to resist :p Cute bunny.

Awww too cute! One more bunny for me since I plan on bunnapping Felix... :p:winkWelcome home Aimee. :biggrin2:

Nela wrote:
Awww too cute! One more bunny for me since I plan on bunnapping Felix... :p:winkWelcome home Aimee. :biggrin2:
Sorry for quoting on your blog, Erika. But it's so funny. I pressed the "post reply" bottom and ta da !!! Nela ! We post on the same time. Hehehe :) :biggrin2:

Aimee is a gorgeous little bunny...and I love her name ;). Felix is just as adorable as ever!!

How are your rat kids doing?

Aww I love hollands! I miss them. :(

I'm loving having a Holland. :)

Amy - The tats are good. I'm down to two after Kip's passing. Left are his brother, Bear, and my oldest boy, Zee. Sadly Zee has developed a tumor on his hip. I'm thinking about getting it removed, but he is an old guy so I'm hesitant.

Gecko Pic Time!!! :biggrin:

1835c786.jpg

Taji - Crested Gecko Enclosure
0caf989f.jpg

c09f58e2.jpg

Lenny - Leopard Gecko Enclosure
587c9bc3.jpg

27fd7f5d.jpg

Does he use the hammock(sp)? I keep debating those.

Love the tanks!!!!! LOVE the tile! Great to see good care!!!! This made my day lol, I have had a lot of bad reptile moments lately.

Oh, Lenny LOVES his hammock! I have photo proof...

532c47c9.jpg

Except lately he's using it as his toilet. :twitch:

Thanks Myia! I did a lot of research before getting Lenny at the reptile expo.

I think Danica would use it. So will have to pick one up.

I'm moving out of my mom's place tomorrow! :shock: It's been in the works for a few months. Packing, packing and more packing. Time for me to leave the nest, I'm 23 years old. I'm moving in with my best friend and her two kids. I'm taking the Gecko's, Meeko our snowshoe siamese kitten, the buns Felix and Aimee (also Penny). Dunkin and Amber will be staying with mom for her to spoil them and keep her company. I will still see them weekly still, it will be hard not seeing them everyday.

How did the move go, Erika? Are you and the kiddos settling in nicely?

Quite exciting moving out, eh? I hope everything works out :)!

The move went well... geez I never knew how much stuff I had though! :D
Settling in fine, it's all a big adjustment. Felix and Amiee are doing good at the new place. Brought Lenny and his set-up over recently, he's doing great, just had his first shed at the new home.

Sadly, my now three year old rat, Zee, has started shutting down and gone into severe respiratory distress despite never having a problem in that area. He is dying but not letting go at the same time. I hate when rats do this. Calling around for a vet now. :(

I'm sorry. *hugs*

Zee passed with the help of a vet. :(

Thanks Ali.:hug:

Down to one ratty, Bear. Poor guy.

I know that feeling. Really wish you didn't have to go through that. I am here if you need me.

I know what you mean, it always amazes me how much stuff you can accumulate and not even realize it. Glad the move went well.

Sorry about Zee.

Thank you Ali and Dave. Apparently Bear doesn't want anything to do with any of my roommates ratties so he now resides in a smaller cage in our room for frequent one on one attention and loving.

I ordered my leopard gecko, Lenny, some Phoneix Worms. They are one of the best feeders out there. You don't have to gutload or even dust because they already have the perfect ratio. I'm excited and I hope he likes them! If he does they will be his new staple.

I'm worried about bringing my crested gecko to where I live now because there is not central heating and ac so the temperature does fluctuate. At least with Lenny he is on a more constant temp due to his heat pad with temperature control. So currently Taji my crestie is still living up at my mom's. She is enjoying caring for him along with Dunkin and Amber.

Amiee my shy little Holland Lop still has a long way to go before she starts trusting humans. I really need to start working with her daily but it's been so hectic with the move and getting things organized.

Latest posts

Back