Emma

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of yourposts are so wonderful, and touch my heart so much. it is sonice to have a group of people who under stand, and know that, theheart breaks a little each time you loose one and that it's not "justan animal you can *replace*" as some people who have no idea what spacean animal, fur child, fills in ones heart.

I gotsympathies at work, aseveryone there is an animal person, so in that respect I am sure I hadmore than some, but there is nothing like having a group ofrabbit friends to be there and lend an ear and shoulder if needbe. thank you all sovery much for being here And lending support and love.

Gabby wrote:
All of your posts are sowonderful, and touch my heart so much. it is so nice to havea group of people who under stand, and know that, the heart breaks alittle each time you loose one and that it's not "just an animal youcan *replace*" as some people who have no idea what space an animal,fur child, fills in ones heart.

I gotsympathies at work, aseveryone there is an animal person, so in that respect I am sure I hadmore than some, but there is nothing like having a group ofrabbit friends to be there and lend an ear and shoulder if needbe. thank you all sovery much for being here And lending support and love.
Gabby, truer words could never be spoken. People who don'thave the "animal lover" part of their hearts don'tunderstand. Some love the animals but see them as justanimals. Then there are those of us who see each animal as anindividual. We love them for who they are, not their"general" characteristics, but their personalities. Even withsome of our nastier or moody animals, we find the thing about themwhich makes them special.

We had that little "evil gerbil" and people would say, well, just letit go or can't you let it die? WHAT?! I just got soangry. Yes, she was mean. Yes, she wouldbite. Yes, she smelled awful! but she gave us manylaughs..... we joked about her evilness and her stinkiness..... wewatched her attack the toilet paper tubes..... she was fun! Now we missher. :(

I see my pets as an extension of my family. They are likeextra kids for me. I know if I am sad, there is a prettylittle bunny who can sense it and will lay his head on my shoulderwhile I pet him, or a big clunky dog who loves to lay down with"mommy".... or the cat who will come over and "make biscuts" kneadinghis paws on me and drool LOL!.....

Latest posts

Back