Edmonton Humane Society

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club will be doing a demo at the EHS on July 30 from 3-6pm. Unfortunately, I will not be attending, but it will be a great chance for those who can to go see it.

I will be going. But I am not off work until 5:30 pm so I will miss most of the demonstration :( But it would be neat to meet some fellow rabbitsonline.net members :D

Korr_and_Sophie wrote:
I will not be attending, but it will be a great chance for those who can to go see it.
1149_292107_150000000.jpg

We are going to miss seeing you Kate. :purpletongue

Kohana wrote:
it would be neat to meet some fellow rabbitsonline.net members :D
I will be there! :wave:

1149_292109_230000001.jpg

You would be able to meet some of these ROmembers too.

1149_292109_220000000.jpg

And here is some of the action that will take place. :rabbithop

He is so cute!! He looks so soft! Is that one that you are fostering Stan or is he at the shelter?

We are looking for a bun that is litter trained (as our landlord won't let us have one if it isn't),is very friendly, and likes to cuddle. James (my other half :) ) would like a bun that doesn't mind being picked up if we could find one. Lola our previous bun loved pets but wasn't big on cuddles :p Oh I should also mention that it would be great if the bun was good with other animals as we have three friendly cats.

This probably seems like a lot of specifications but we are just looking for the right bun bun to welcome into our family :)

Too late for Vernon, he came home with me yesterday and I have been bonding him to my Jezzabelle, lol. He is definately an active bunny, and he loves his new enclosure with his own fuzzy blanket I just put in there, he's ruffling it up and rearranging it as im typing this ^^. And he loves being cuddled, though he's a bit shy right now which is completely understandable. Im gunna take him out for a bit tonight and see how he likes the bunny-proofed living room he's in. he looks so happy :)

On Christmas day the shelter is closed, but I will bethere as a Holiday Angel, giving the rabbits some special treats and setting up some runs for them to come out.

1149_241719_450000000.jpg

This bunny will be out for adoption soon.

On December 26, the Shelter is open and will feature Companion Week 2010...

1149_241735_010000000.jpg

1149_241735_010000001.jpg

This is the first time Spayed and Neutered rabbits have gone for a discount.

Back