Easter Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailed my cards off this morning :D Hopefully people start getting them soon! I ran out of cardstock so had to make 2 cards out of one of the pieces, but the little ones still turned out cute in my opinion.

I'm sure they are lovely. I just got a printer so I may try my hand at making cards in the future :)

I mailed mine yesterday so they are on the way too.

Mailing mine tomorrow, they're all ready!!

Got Brandy's card today, so cute!! :biggrin2:

Hope everybody doesn't mind I didn't add bridge bunny names on the cards bc I didn't know whether anybody wanted to or not. Also I couldn't get my printer to print small pics so they're bigger than I wanted, oops!

Yay! Easter cards!! :biggrin:

Mine were mailed today.:)

Susan:weee::pinkbouce::clapping::pinkelepht:

Mailed mine today!!:biggrin2:

Just a reminder for everyone to try to mail their cards out today in case they haven't already :)

I'm running behind guys sorry. I just got my cards today. Things are hectic here with one son going in the Navy and hubby switching jobs. I don't know which way is up some days LOL....mine will be mailed out probably Monday morning.

I got Brandy's Beautiful card today.

Thanks so much.

I love the card, such beautiful bunnies.

Susan, Daisy Mae, Winston & Vega:):big kiss:

K. Will send them out today!

I didn't know until trying to print them off that my old printer can't handle thicker card-stock sooo I printed them on plain printer paper. Also, I attempted to draw a picture myself and the print quality is kind of low.. Buuut it's the thought that counts! :D Look forward to everyone elses cards!

Ok.. sent off my homemade cards today! Sorry if they look shoddy since I cant cut straight and didn't have card-stock that worked to print them on.. Buuut I did hand draw the front picture just for ya guys :D

I got Lynn and Brandy's cards today, SO cute :D And Kim, I'm sure your cards will be adorable. Don't stress about them :) Also Amy, don't worry! I'm sure it will be fine. A lot of forums have gift swaps but I'm happy to stick with card exchanges because there isn't much of an issue if someone has to send their cards out late or something. With the forum gift swaps I've participated in, it seems like every time someone neglects to send a gift to their buddy.

Haha.. well I was hoping to make them look nicer or do a photo shoot but time got away from me. That's what I get for being a semi-foster momma for a newborn orphan kitten :p

Buuut I did send something out. And Shiloh, yours don't look like a 7 year old did them. It was cute :)

I've gotten 4 so far :)

Latest posts

Back