Easter Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received 4 so far. Love all of them. Mine are going out Monday. Not what I really wanted to send but Neville being ill, after the long drive for Luna kind of threw off my timing. But like Kim says, it's the thought that counts.

Thanks Brandy, Lynn, and April for the beautiful bunny pics. They are all going in my scrap book. And Shiloh, it doesn't look like a 7 year old made it. Very creative. Thank you.

K:)

Karen, if you want to put the picture of Rory in your scrap book after Easter, it's just held on there with a little tape and should pull off easily!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Karen, if you want to put the picture of Rory in your scrap book after Easter, it's just held on there with a little tape and should pull off easily!
No, it would ruin the creation you made. I'm saving the whole cards, like the rest of the ones I received. They will be placed with care next to all the cards that Henry made me. He was really good a stick figures. lol But loved every one of them. All his comic books he created are in there too.

I have recieved several cards, but I'm waiting to open them until after I get home from the hospital on Friday. It gives me something exciting to look forward to. :)

MiniLopHop wrote:
I have recieved several cards, but I'm waiting to open them until after I get home from the hospital on Friday. It gives me something exciting to look forward to. :)

Good luck with the Surgery! Will be thinking of you. Hoping all goes well.

Well, once again I'm late... School's been hectic! I'll get mine out by the end of the week I promise. I also haven't RSVP'd to my oldest friend's wedding... need to find me some time for me stuff!

To all of you on the Easter card list, Happy Easter. Sorry I just wasn't up to the easter card exchange this year. I had so enjoyed the Christmas card exchange, so did Benjamin. Am leaving tomorrow, the 28th to pick up Derby our new bunny. He is a 12 week old, french lop male rabbit, that I have been promised is a broken black. Although I told the breeder, whatever colour, I would not complain. So from "Derby" who will be here for Easter, A Happy, Hopping Easter and I will post photos as soon as I get him home. Oh and I am bring 3 harlequin babies home at the same time for a girl that lives around here. Have to give them back, I think she is a bit worried I might decide to keep them. lol

I've received a couple more cards but have decided to wait to open them until Easter! The two I've opened are on the coffee table though :D Alma, I can't wait to see pictures of Mr Derby, I'm sure he's a total cutie pie. Some day I will have a great big lop to hug. It will be glorious :D

I'm very thankful for all the cards! The buns and I love them all!! We've arranged them on the dining room table with the Easter props and what a nice display. Happy Easter!
And happy Easter to Alma too :biggrin2:

It was just so much fun receiving all my Easter Cards. My husband and I both enjoyed this Card Exchange Experience. Have mine out next to my buns and will be put in my scrape book after Easter.

Kim, love the drawing on yours!

Wishing you a Happy Easter Alma as well!

Has everyone received all their cards? I haven't opened all mine yet because I'm waiting until Easter still!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Has everyone received all their cards? I haven't opened all mine yet because I'm waiting until Easter still!
I've received all my cards! Sorry, I couldn't wait til Easter to open them. lol

We opened the rest of our cards yesterday! So sweet, thanks so much to everyone who participated :)

Latest posts

Back