Easter Card Swap

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got you added, Karen! We have 7 people participating so far :) Poor Alma decided not to participate since sweet little Harley died and she's bunnyless :( Hopefully some others will join before the cut off date on March 10!

Cool! Kim, PM me your address. The cards don't have to have pictures, just if ya want :) You can do whatever you feel like doing! I still haven't decided what mine will be like.

Now I'm not sure if I should go with the original easter themed photos I took or I should take new ones. I think I am going to take new ones because it would make me sad having Cinderella on them. I'm just not ready for that. I hope people understand. I'm not replacing her with Sophie, but enlarging our family.

Okay everyone, today is the last day to sign up! We have 7 participants :) Tomorrow morning (or very late tonight most likely) I will send out the list of addresses so we can get started on our cards. I see a visit to Joann's to load up on card making stuff in my near future :D

I ordered my cards last night :)

I went with my original picture because Sophie is a wild woman and not ready for a group shot. I'm sure she will settle down (and stop trying to hump every one) after she is spayed tomorrow.

Probably a good idea since newly spayed bun buns are not supposed to move around too much! Or hump other bunnies :)

We went to Joann's last night and got supplies for my cards. You guys won't mind if they look like they were made by a 7 year old, right?!

Ack, sorry Marisa! I did miss you and sent the list out very early Sunday morning. Looked back in the thread and I see that you said you want to participate. So sorry! Do you still want to participate? If so, I can send a PM to the participants with your address and I can still send the full address list to you. I don't want to miss out on an adorable Toby card :D

Yes Marisa

Add your name.:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Susan:nod:agree:wave::weee::pinkbouce::clapping:

Oh, good! Sorry again, Marisa. I will send your address to the participants and send you the address list :)

Okay, got your address sent to everyone, Marisa :) I asked them to please send my card to you instead if they don't have any extra cards for an additional person.

Latest posts

Back