DOGS, do you have any?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyLOVEABLES!!you'll love having a dog, their great and are so much fun, especially if you get a young active dog that you can train. Training them to do tricks is really fun. I had my dog Daisy trained to sit and rollover, to jump through a hoop and over home-made jumps. So if you have time and energy get an active dog but if you don't have alot of time then get a less active dog because active dogs become bored and destructive and will wreck your house.

omg dublin is very cute!!!

Luv-Bunnies: oh the food taht i tried didnt do that but it didnt break down or anything.

IrishBunny:
EEEK!!! I cant ait to get him/her!!!!!! even though i dont know who he/she is yet lol:p
I cant wiat to start training her/him. currently i hang out with my friend who have a puppy, i have taught her (the dog) a lot of things, sit, lie down, stay and heel lol and the dog isnt even mine :p
Everyone in the house is willing to spend their with the dog even if it means theres nomore RabbitsONline for me and no book time for my sister :p and because dad ges for runs about twice a day the dog will run at least twice because i will walk/run him once a day for an hour or two and dad will run him, when he goes for his runs.

Thats not too much exersice for a dog right??

Is there such thing as too much exersice for dogs?

Mum and dad says they would rather feed the dog like urmm like cooked food. you know cooked meat, steamed veggies, rice, pasta etc etc.

and occasionally dog rolls, canned food and doggie biscuits.

xxx CANT WAIT!!!!!!! xxx

Hey hey!

Long time no post!

here is the dog im takign care of!

His name is FLuffy A.k.a Fluffster!

he's very cute!

DSC091211.jpg

DSC09120.jpg

DSC09117.jpg

Love Fluffster and Prisca

RexyRex wrote:
Rabbit111807031.jpg

My dogs are both older so my daily routine is really just letting them outside in the morning while I am getting ready for work, again when I get home and one more time before we go to bed.  As for breeds...well, I'm partial to mutts ;)

AHA! I THINK i knwo parrtly what breed Jazmine is.. i THINK she partly huntaway.. i duno but thats what she looks like to me..

?

Latest posts

Back