Does Your Hoomin Have Any Other Aminals?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes!! My hoomin has a black and brown thing she calls a "puppy". He scares me! Sometimes he comes up to the side of my x-pen and he pants and looks at me in a way that makes me hide behind my husbun, Sam. But I love my hoomin even though her "puppy" torments me.

Sincerely,

Paige

A furry thing that goes WOOF WOOF..... apparently a dog.

Hi, I'm Reba. I gots me a brother with big ears like me. He's Joe, but he's in anutter hutch right now. He wasn't a girl like momma thought. He still pouting about being separated from me.

My momma and daddy got a zoo around here! 2 stripey things with long tails. Sometimes their tails look like snakes. It's scary. Momma calls them "predators"-named Spitz and Riley. They lay on top of our houses.

And, then there's Pearl. She used to be the baby. Momma says Pearl's thinks we are her rabbits! She licks our noses, and we lick her's too. She says "Woo-Woo". And then Gizzy Bear kinda keeps to herself. Don't think she's a bear really, but she's got a lot of hair! She may be a funny colored thing like Pearl. Dogs maybe?

Well apart from us 5 undles of fun!!! Mom has these strange creatures called cats! We see them when we go inside to be sprayed with this strange solution that helps to keep those darn flies away. They just sit and stare at us!! Like we are the ones that luk funny!! Fiver- one trid to jump at me the other day!!! I was a little nervous but I showed it whose boss!! Mom told it off for me!
Clover- I had a close encounter with the same one when I was in the stange outside square thing! It came up to me whining like mad it was a right pathetic thing! It didn't want to be outside! What animal doesn't want to be outside on a nice day!!! Eventualy mom came and picked it up so, I cud be left in piece silly thing!

It's Blaze! My mommy has lots of other furry buns like me, but I'm her spoiled one! I was the first one! Mommy also has a big panting thing, I think she calls it a dog. I've thumped the big thing and she'll lay next to us and keep any other things like her away from us. She gets called Goober or Magic!
Mommy has brought me, and a couple others, Amita and Gabriel down to see this even bigger furry things! Those two are scary big! One she calls Princess Jasmine, she likes to lip my fur around and mess up my grooming and Phoenix just looks at me like i'm a little nut case, I don't like him so much. Phoenox and Jasmine have this really loud neigh when they say hello to mommy. Eh Mommy loves them so I guess I could too.

Mi humin has4 keeties. Wun is the naiburs. Zee oder 3 ackchualee live herez.

Mi momee in partikuler has 3 feeshies. Alzo I nevur has seen themz meself. I no zat my momee andz hur seestur leese horses sumtymez. :)

So dat is all!

-.Magic.-

Aswell as us bunnehs, mi hoomun has lots of other creatures! She has dis small thing, not much bigger den me she calls Heidi, she is very fluffy and is scared uf me :biggrin2:, she wags her tail in my face alot 2! My hoomun says dere will be another one of dese things comin to live with us soon, a very small one that we have to be nice to. My hoomun has 3 of dese other things she calls cats, dey live outside and catches mice, my hoomun said that in this area peoples have to have dem or else we wud be overrun with rats and mice and they mite try and steals our food! So I like the cats for their good work!
My hoomun has dese other things dat she calls chickens and ducks aswell! She likes them, but I don't really becuz sometimes when I escape from the shed a white chicken chases me :shock: They make lot's of noise 2 which is scare sometimes!

Dats it!
-Princess

Mm, my hoomin has many other childrens. Her has some doggles, like mebbe 4 doggles? I only like the one, the furry one, Karly. We best buddies. Then her has many ratsies, so many. I see them, but no allowed to touches them. :( And there's penny pigs that live here... I hear them but never seen them run around, my hoomin says we wouldn't like them anyway. Zats all methinks.

-Mary Jane

Aktully, Hoomin has other hoomins, too. We got a new main hoomin who sleeps in our room and takes us out and feeds us and I sink that that hoomin mebbe like me more than MJ but then 'gain, who doesn't? Then Hoomin has a sister thing, and then there is the boy Hoomins, who smell funny. And also hoomin bunny, is smaller than other hoomins, but he not like us too much.

-Breakfast

My hoomin has a doggie named Nellie. She's ascared of me! She also has a little gerbil. I dont like him. He's too quick and twitchy so i growl every time he gets too close.

-Trouble

me mommy has these big thingers that eat grass ike me i think there called horses. she also has three big doggies. and theres one cat hes nice but i dont talk to him much. hes cwoss eyed. and theres some things that float in the water there called fwishy. they are allways hungwey!!!!

My mommy has two cats named yoyo and sam. Sam is nice, but I think Yoyo wants to eat me. And she has a dog named raggs, but she is called a hunting dog, and whenever I try to play with her my mommy pulls me away. And she has a snake, a frog, a toad, a turtle, and two salamanders. They are no fun to play wif, so I don't pay much attention to them.

My hooman has a hooge black and white thing wif a long naked tail. He has really wittle round ears. She calls him "mousey mouse". But he's bigga den a mouse!!! He moves weally weally fast. I thump my big feet at him and wun away.
Den she moved my bedroom so I didn't have to be near him anymore. I don't like dose big mouses!

My hoomin has two kats. I play with the baby one a lot, we jump on each other and she wubs my head. The big one reaches through the bars in my cage and pets me.

Me name is Halo and my mommy and auntie have dis white fuzzy ting that trys to hump me. It so wierd and i run from it a lot. there is lots of talk bout getting it "snipped" but i not no wut dat means. I has a bunny friend that i sometimes pway with. his name is sir thumps but the hoomins call him "bud' a lot. i dont get it.

we had sum kittis bfor but we had to gib them away cuz me auntie is alllergic to kitteh. there is also this ting dat squeeks but he not a bird. he look like a baby bunny but not really. Mommy sas he is a "hamster" I not like him cuz he sits on me back. he so mean.

i love my hoomins they give me pinapple and lots of green things that taste yummy.

My mommiee gots 4 doggiess , 15 hammiess or what she calls them ham ham , 4 fast little thingy i think that its calls gerbil , 2 smelly thingy she calls rattiess they are fat , 4 thingy i thing the are called pigs , oh no i think they are caled guinea pig or sometine liddats they are real noisey and last but not least my room matee which is calls labbits oopps we are called rabbits my mommy gots 8 of them !

Seems like a zoo ya? But i lub them as one of the doggy name snowy the jack rascal loves to protect us and will make a scary noise to chase ppl away so no body can bully us !

my mommy has this weird animal that she calls scruffy hes this things called a schnauzer. he always chases me and i bit hima few times. he always gets yelled at so i sometimes instigate him cos it's funny to hear my mommy yell at him :devil. we have this other thing that doesnt really look like scruffy. hes a lot more fluffier and doesnt bother me he just sniffs me. i kinda like him. his names domino and they say hes something called shih-tzu.

My mommy has 3 cats, 1 hedgehog and 2 fishies. 2 of the cats Minxy and Callie are kinda crazy. They like to follow me around the house sometimes even though it annoys me. Mommy gives them trouble but they still do it. The other cat Pepper is nice. He will just watch me from afar. Sometimes he will come up and sniff me which I don't mind.

The hedgehog's name is Susie. I don't see her much, just when she is in her exercise pen in the kitchen. I was sorta curious about her at first but she looked prickly so I didn't go near her. She is a strange creature. She likes to walk around with a toilet paper tube on her head.

The 2 fishies I haven't seen before. I just hear mommy talk about them sometimes. I think they are betta's?

My mommy only has 1 other animal it's a big yellow furry thing with a long wigily tail. It lies next to me while I flop next to mommy, and it dosnt mind when I sniff it's feet but they are scary cause they're bigger then my head!! They call it a yellow lab, I think it might be what the humins call a dog.
-Flurry

It's Me Marley here...my sissy Chocolate bunny wants to tells this story but mes push her outta the ways...shes bossy,so mes gots in first hehe..Chocolate bunny glares at me and hops away and mes hear her mumbles somethings...hmm mes only guess what she says bout me...oh well mes deal with her later :biggrin2:.

Anyways onto the story,

My mummy hads taken in two rat girls...ones name Macey and the other violet...their cage sits on a table....so ones day mes curious and wants to haves a look, so mes jump up and i look and keep lookie and sees nothing,then all of a sudden ones of the rats comes up to the cage and wants to bite my nose..ohh i was mortified and calls out for helps..Chocolate bunny comes to my rescue and laughs at me and tells me to stop being noseys..and the funny looking creature cannot gets me anyways,cause it's in a cage....ugh Chocolate bunny is no helps sometimes...and my mummy just says Marley whats you doin..ugh thats is so helpful for mes..*shakes head*

Another day mes was curious again,and i looks at the cage and see it open,mummy had the rats out for their free time...so me squeeze my butt into the cage...mes felt just like a giant in there,then mes hear mum come in and i look at her with my eyes wide open like SPRUNG,kinda like this guy :shock:just imagine him with bunnies ears hehe....mes funny....mes think mummy was shocked as well,cause alls she could say is Marley whats you doin in there and she giggles and says i'm a little bugga,and then she calls for Jeremy her son to comes and haves a lookie at me..and i thinks to myself..thats just great mummy mes embarrased yous caught me and now you wants to show everybody.

Mai stoopid hoomin haz dese tings with these big ugly tailz and boogli eyes. Dey is always eskapin dat cage abuv us an den dey run around de top or come in our home and eat our foodz and hayz. Den wen mama comes uphome she gets upset an den she smakz her forehed an grabs dem and puts dem in der huge cage. Dey is so ANNOYING and dey are fatz becuz dey eat mai fudz D:

Back