Does Your Hoomin Have Any Other Aminals?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are lyk a BAJILLION squeeky long-tailed things that my mommy has in her wroom. They are brown and when I run around in mommy's wroom, they run to da sides of the cages and try to gets me. I lyk to tease them though. Cuz I be runnin around the room while they can just looks at me. Nyah nyah.

Then there is dis kat thingy. It's fat. And orange. It eats my foods. And always follows my mommy EVERYWHURE!!! It scared away the two fat big 'dawgs' from the door, befores. It nice, even though it used to swing it's paw at me!!!!!!!! D:< D:< My mommy was MAAAD. It was grownded for a long tyme. HAHAHA.

Now those weird 'dawgs' peoples keeps talking about. One is big and black, da other is short and has long ears. Da long eared one goes away somtymes. It dusn't wreally live here. The black one is here all da tyme though. It goes 'aarrrOOOOOOO' somtymes. When they walks up the stairs, they make the long-tailed things yell. They don't lyks them.

Hey Dippster! Yah my hoomans have a big colourful furry kat too Appa or Basil! When I'm outside it scares me a lot! My hooman tried to introduce me to it inside. It was really fun at first, I chased it around but then it swiped it's paw at me! I haven't been close to it since! But it walks around outside my hutch.

There's also a yellow thing that chirps a lot! We don't talk much but I enjoy its moosic! It was a bit scary when it flew around though!

My hooman found a stinkin yellow thing when she went for a walk. It never shuts up and likes to sit on me head..........me head ..........can u beleive it............it sits on me head. Raul...is the stinkin yellow thing.

On me head and I cant get to him cause he is on me head. He stole some of me toys too. Sometimes he runs on thee floor then I try to bite him but he can fly. No fair!

Me hoomin has other animals.
she has this big black fing, names sadie. i fink she calls it a dog. sadie always comes wif her outside she she plays wif us or feeds us.
she also has these 2 small white doggies. ive seen them before, their names are howie and daisy. they wip and bark all the time...
she also has 2 kitty cats. they are the only nice fings that dont bark or make much noise. their names are kekey and katie.

-
winston

My hoomin has these thingies called "wittle piggies"...I purrty sure they are called guinea pig or somethin though...she also has this big fluffy orange doggy they call Rusty...he tries to eat us...and then there are these "cats" she says...their nice..they make this funny noise and rub their heads on us. :) These is also a stupid squawky thing..and a scary long wiggly thing.It looks mean and its in a big tank...

Mom has the Bella....she's something mom calls a calico..I don't whats that means...

Bella likes to eat my hays....then mom gets mad cause it makes hers sick...sometimes there's also a big brown monster that comes to live wif us...mom says it's call a Monty...it's scary and BIG but it doesn't come very much...she says that's a dog!! his paw is as big as my head! I don't likes the Monty fing much...I stays at the top of my cage so he can't eat me! mom says that would nebber happen but I not so sure...

Our Mama has a few other things living with us. There are two other hoomans, one is called a "boyfriend", and the other just lives there. We're not too sure what he does, but he stays in his room a lot. I guess you could call him a "room mate"!

Other than that, Mama has two loud chirpy things that live in the room where Mama and the other hoomans eat. We've heard them referred to as zebra finches and
zeebies". No clue what that means...

There are three other furry things that live in our room. There are two little brown and white puffs that live in a cage on a lower shelf, then one gray-and-white one that lives on the upper shelf. Mama calls them "ham-hams".

There are also two big, glass boxes full of little scaly things that float around in water. We think they are called "fish". We like to sneak into the box that the glass box sits on top of. There are lots of boxes to chew on!

Mama also feeds the birds outside. We have also seen some furry things with long, bushy tails on the porch. We've even seen other rabbits out there! Mama says that they are wild and aren't going to hurt us, but we're not so sure!

That's everyone else that lives here!

- Toby & Emma

I live in a hostel room with my mummie and Aunt X. Daddie and Uncle W come by everyday to visit us.

I have 3 elder brothers, although their sizes are smaller than me! They are not wabbits though, mummie says that they are Red-eared slider turtles and they never come out to play with me.

Roxy here - i has 2 chocolate labradors - brandy and her daughter whiskey. dey is well nice and dey iz me security guards. dont get no cats in me garden:nasty: me hoomin also has fish cos her husbun sed she culdnt have no more rats:(

my hoomin has tons of wierd things that look lyk they will eat me one of dem she calls a piggie? i dunno put there are like four of dem they make a lotta noise :(

and my sister shes also a bunny but a little bigga den me but shes real nice

And then theres the two 'dogs' is what she calls them the little one's mean and barks a t us but the big ones all nice... i tink he scared of us :) and dats it other dan my hoomin she's nice :)

*waves* Hi!! Hehe, you all make MY hooman look...like a zookeeper!

Firsts, we have the kitties. There's Captain, the oldest...he's big and brown and always gets beat up. Then there's Scout, she's one of the only other girls in the house. She was born out in the mountains and then came to live with mom a few years ago because some stooooopid hooman decided to hurt her :( If I ever get my back legs on that jerk...hmph! And then there's Riley and John Deere...they're never apart, ever. They take the brotherly love thing to the extreme. John Deere thinks its fun to try to get into my cage. I can't wait til I'm bigger, I'll show that little fluffball who the boss is around here!

Then, we gots the fishies, two big tanks full! I like to watch em!

And then there's the squawkboxes. Ike and Marla, the two budgies, they don't make much noise though. But Winchester, the lovebird, he's a pain! Dad wants to get a rubberband to close his beak so he'd shut up for 5 minutes, but mom won't let him. She says he's goofy and fun to watch. Seriously, he could shut up any time, I think I'm with dad.

We also have Sela, a little baby leopard gecko. She's fun to watch too, but her dinner keeps escaping! I think the kitties knock over the cricket box. And then there's Maybelle, our baby red tailed boa. She's really sweet, and loves to cuddle. She's still way too small to even think about eating me, and I'll be too big for her anyway. She could eat John Deere though when she's big! Right now, she likes curling up with John Deere, which is sorta funny to watch.

And last, but not least, my bestest buddy Dusty! Dusty is the Abyssinian guinea piggy...we play together all the time. We're not sure if Dusty is a boy or girl yet..still too little. Can't wait to grow up together though! Mom lets us out in the playpen together and we love to run around!

I think mom and dad want this weird thing...a sugar glider next...and a labrador. I think she should look into more bunnies!!!! And piggies!

My moms hass a black and white things names Phoenixss
And a new blue and white things names boss he's a kittenss
And dads has hiss ownss fishs name artimus.

So there are 1 cats 1 dogs 1 fish and one rabbits me

My hoomins has a wittle floofy doggie dat dey call a Cheuy. He dunn like me tho... he wuns away when I wanna play wif him. :(
In me and my mommies woom ders dis fing called a froggie and its white and lives in a box filled wif water. I like chewin da big black thing his box it on. Ders dis smaller box wif water dat has teeny tiny swimmy things in it and anover really big box wif water and swimmy things down stairs too. There are these moving shells too dat mommie calls "hermies" and a long moving stick dat mommy calls "millipede". And der are these wierd furry guys like bunnehs wif no ears called "guinea pigs". I used to play wif dem but mommy says I was too ruff, so now I dunn see dem no mores. Ders anover bunneh too, but he hasnt gone to be fixed yet (I didnt know he was broken too!) and mommy says he doesnt like me, but I wanna be friends wif him.

So dats all my brothers and sisters :)

Mah mom(or as I like to call her, my sister) has a hamster named Moonlight, but he doesn't really wike me. :(

Sparrow here!

My hooman has lots of other animals. None that I have met face to face yet. But I can smell them.

There are four kitties and two doggies. My hooman says not to worry and that they won't hurt me or Bubble Gum.

It's me Biscotti! My owner has 2 crazy cats, 1 fat black one who doesn't bother with me and one little one that is ratty looking who goes in my cage and pounces on me! She also has a stupid dog that I does not like even though I have never been near him. She also has 2 giant horses! Boy are they nosie! Always trying to steal my pellets! Stupid things!

Latest posts

Back