Does Your Hoomin Have Any Other Aminals?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Tuesday. My humans have two things that are close to my size that bark. Also in the bedroom there are a bunch of glass boxes with things that run on circles in the night. She breeds them.

okz wherez doez me startz? mi hoomins has 2 doggles. one i believes they calls a dobie hexi and the other iz a pit/boxer sereniti. they just kinda lookz at us and if we thump they runn hehehehe. then we haz chins or chillies or something likez that. then fids(whats a fid?) they are loud and bite my hoomin dad. mom brought home some rescues some mices and theze rattie things... they smell weird and eat weird things. then my hoomin dad has turtles they swim and smellez funny. oh and hoomin mom has fishks. they are weird looking to. i knowz we has a zoo but my momz she saves the ones she says cant speak for themselves

Hiya, Cosmo here. my hoomins used to ave some furry fur balls called...ampsters. but they have disappeared now. don't know where. but one was my mate and my hoomin emily was really sad when it disappeared. it bit my nose once.
then we got my girlfriend Star and they just now have us bunnies. coz we iz best. obviously.

here my brothers and sisters :)

12654_012140_190000000.jpg

heres my best friend Gus, i always chase him around the house ;)

12654_012138_350000000.jpg

here is brody, i cant meet him because he will eat me :(

this

12654_012138_020000000.jpg

this is zeeva, she will also eat me :(

i have a cat sister to, but cant finde any pics :(

In our house, we have not only the seven rabbits but a dog, chinchilla and two guinea pigs. We also have two horses and a miniature horse.

mum haz this thing she talks about ALL tha tyme. liek, moar then me. it makes me angry. she saysz its nayme iz k.d moon or sumthin and i see pikshur on hur computer!! thers 1 on here nao! itz relly big .. it haz these hard lookin feet and a looooong neck an she SITS ON IT! i wunder how it feels. i wuld NEVER want to meet that thing. itz liek me an princess peachy X 100000000000. THATS HOW BIG IT IS! i dont lye. srsly its huge. then she haz these small, fat things that go WUFF WUFF evry 5 sekunds.
but thats not all beleev it or not! she haz 3 little ugly thins that joey yoosed to luv.. i think she callz them ratz? i persunnally think ther ugly.. mama loves dem do. they has these long tails and krawl up n down the bars all tha time. also a furry thin wit a puffy tail who goes meoww. and also peaches. but i only liek peaches. she is bootiful (but i think im pretteeyer.)

sincerely,

the prince of all

theodore

oh yes, our mommy and grandmommy have LOTS of other pets! theres around 90 gerbils cuz mom and grandma breed them, I have met them, their cool..kinda wierd though, I dont think Peepers has met them though. there is also 7 doggies..you get used to them! mommy also has 2 birdies, and grandma has 2 steppe lemmings, and mommy has a snake, and there is lots of fishes too.

-Jenny

Mocha here. my mommy has some things she calls "feesh" or "beetas". they live in plastic things full of water(she calls them "Critter Keepers" and "tanks"). there's also a fuzzy white thing called Holly, or Piggy, a little annoying black and white thing called Mandy, a loud little brown thing called Belle, or taco(they call them "dogs" or "mutts"). there's one of those cat things, but he doesn't bother me much(he seems to hate the "dog" called Holly, though), and a squaky grey thing in a smaller cage nearby called a "Tank". he doesn't have fish in him, though, so that confuses me a bit. there used to be a black cat-thing who liked to play with me, but she vanished one day...

Ryley: we has a wanbow agama (also known as a wed headed agama) which has a bright orange head, royal blue arms and chest and upper back, and has a green tail and back legs and tummy. some times he turns all brown. his name is Ozzy.
then we have a really large tank up in the upstairs filled with fishes. though that isn't my humans. it beelings to the loud girl that used to live with us, she moveded down south and still needs to take it or sell it. then there is the other bunny that we got form a shelter down south. i dont like him all too much. my human calls him Deno. but he don't seem so nice, not to me any ways

Ollie - My mammy waz lotz if wee squeakie tins,they sing der song and da loves em!
She hazz all dese diffewent names for em... Luna, Bruskey, Wenry and Bamboo...

sowwy if ya cannae make out ma accent...

Well ya da doggerz (da one day ize scawed ov:shhhh:) da won I like to scawe an jump on to make him get oot ov his comfy spot ;D

My hoomin has two huge dogs who are really friendly to me, and a siamese cat who couldnt care less. Theres also a teeny tiny goat who visits.. Shes not much bigger than I am and we play :)

:bunny18Hay-whoa, me name is K..K..K...ooola, Kola I think thats me name when me mommy seez that name i listen so it must be it.:big wink:.. I'm me mummies baby I'm only 10 months old i like to be a pain in me mums bum :happyrabbit:

So me mummy haz a kitty two he me best friend I love to bug him when hes trying to sweep, hes like me big bwufver sometimes I will follow him every where he doesnt like that! I love me buddy he helps me get into twubble sometime like he helps me get in me mummies room, me not allow in there becuz I like to pee on mummies bed and she gets very mad at me for it cuz then she has to wash that big soft thing on her bed. me buddy and me also haz this game, he comes up behinds me when Im not looking and swat my bum he keeps doing this until i start chasing him, mum gets mad at me buddy cuz she thinks hes hurting me but it dont hurt just annowing. but its otay i got back at him.. me locked him in histhingy mummy puts him in when he goes buh bye for a bit (me has one to mummy put me in it for the first time when i had to go on a big car ride to meet a stranger who poked at me mouth, me didnt like that)mummy laughed and me got powd. O wah i forgut me buddys name is Mid-knight i only know this becuz she yells that name when he helps me get into twubble:nasty:and he then stops then swats me to let me know im bad.

mummy told me she wants me to have another friend like me but doesnt know anyone wit someone like me so she told me to ask if anyone in chilliwack bc has any buns like me to reply for a... play... o date thats what she said.

so wah thats all me got to say.. me got to go now it's timee for me bed time:sleep: :hug2::highfive:

Latest posts

Back