Daisy Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC01388.jpg

Here's a picture of Daisy Mae I took for Mr Tumnus.

Susan:bunnydance:

Check out Daisy Mae's new travel bag, I got it at Pet Smart in Ajaxon sale for $11.99

Now I want to take her for a walk and show her off LOL.

DSC01397.jpg

She is such a gorgeous bunny, she almost looks like a cuddly toy I had better not let Billy see or he will be through the computer to get her!!! they would make a cute couple though:D

Daisy Mae is looking very sexy in that pic - love the way her mane hangs coyly over her face :D.

That bag is a great idea - although I think walking to see Mr T. in Michigan may be a little tiring :p:D

Jan

Daisy Mae thanks everyone for the compliments. She wanted me to post a few more pictures of her,

DSC01438.jpg

DSC01437.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

Enjoy

Susan and Daisy Mae:bunnydance:

That bag is stunning! But of course, we wouldn't expect anything less than that for such a beautiful girl! She needs to travel in style!

That bag is very nice. I can't wait to see your first pic of Daisy Mae in it:p.

Does she mind if you mess with her hair? I would be flipping that mane this way and that;).

I was just looking through your blog to see what i had missed and Bruce looked over my shoulder he thinks Daisy mae is beautiful, so be thankful you are in Canada or he would have come and got her lol

I know! Her ears are so perfect and pretty. Ive always said they make her looked like a stuffed animal- too perfect to be real!

Oh wow! Daisy Mae, you sure are pretty! I'm going to tell Lily to brush her hair like you! She just lets it go every which way! She's in a horrible state she is! Mom brushes every day and still she's just a poofball! She doesn't put in any effort to look pretty for me. :?

Loki

Loki wrote:
Oh wow! Daisy Mae, you sure are pretty! I'm going to tell Lily to brush her hair like you! She just lets it go every which way! She's in a horrible state she is! Mom brushes every day and still she's just a poofball! She doesn't put in any effort to look pretty for me. :?

Loki

OOOOOOO LOKI YOU BAD BUN!!! I'm telling Lily on you! You tell her she's GORGEOUS every day when she's grooming you!

t.

EEK. :adorable:

Daisy Mae is such a cutie pie and such a good sport to let you dress her up and put things in her hair. She looks very pretty in pink.
love-smiley-022.gif

I need her.

Hi here's another short video of Daisy Mae. (I'm becoming a Video Junkie) LOL

Enjoy

PS

I really must try to be less shakey whenI take these videos you'd think I had too much to drink last night. LOL

Back