Daisy Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Katie, both Daisy Mae & I are touched that you used her pictures.

Susan:running bunny

PS

I think they tried to deliver our salt babies today but since Hubby wasn't dressed to open the door they left me a slip to pick them up tomorrow.

S

OMG it's been too long since I have updated Daisy Mae's blog. She's doing good, now that Winston & Vega have moved out of her room. One day I still may try to bond them. I'llneed Haley to come visit me for a week to help me, and get Crystal and Nadia to come and help too.

DSC02269.jpg

DSC02268.jpg

DSC02262.jpg

Susan:apollo:

Aww look at the princess.

I took a few pictures of the "Dutchess", she really is a sweet heart. I really must try to bond her with Winston & Vega. I so wish their was some person that I could hire to come Bond them. I get to hyper and they can sense that so then they get all excited and want to fight.

DSC02332.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

DSC02327.jpg

DSC02325.jpg

DSC02306.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

Enjoy

Here's a few pictures of Daisy Mae "Pigging Out", isn't she cute, but then I'm her Mommie of course i think she's cute, well Beautiful actually. LOL

DSC02453.jpg

DSC02451.jpg

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02444.jpg

She looks possessed with her eyes, I keep trying to get her beautiful Blue eyes to show but this is how they turn out, it drives me nuts. If i try to take pictures without the flash they come up blurry.

She's adorable! I love her "hair" on her head. It's like she's had some great stylist do it each morning! :p

Thanks Bo B, that stylist would be my hubby Chris. He has a couple of times (with out my consent) given Daisy Mae a hair trim.

I think Daisy Mae is one of those few lionhead girls who get more beautiful as they age. I've had maybe a handful here that I feel that way about - her natural inner beauty and personality though just keep coming out more and more.

Peg

SOOOSKA wrote:
Chris has a couple of times (with out my consent) given Daisy Mae a hair trim.

haha. Mike keeps trying to talk me into giving Mr. Tumnus a Mohawk :biggrin2:Great minds think alike lol ;)

Beautiful pics ofyour sweet girl- I love the pumpkin ones!

SOOOSKA wrote:
Thanks Bo B, that stylist would be my hubby Chris. He has a couple of times (with out my consent) given Daisy Mae a hair trim.

It's SO CUTE! He did a good job!

Shes such a beautiful little girl. She looks so peaceful asleep with her pillow.

I love this one:

DSC02488.jpg

She looks like she just woke up or something :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back