Daisy Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA wrote:
I keep trying to get her beautiful Blue eyes to show out .... If i try to take pictures without the flash they come up blurry.

Change your camera setting.

On your flash, turn off the red-eye reduction ( wastes batteries), and try Auto or Auto daylight fill.

On your Scene Modes, try High Sensitivity.

On your ISO sensitivity, try ISO 400.

Try Spot metering.

Use as muchnatural lights as you can, sunlight/room lights, the brighter the better.

She is seriously gorgeous. But she looks less than thrilled to be photographed while eating. Didn't you know it was rude to do that? At least you made up for it with the princess with the new handmade blankie! ;)

Chris took some pictures of the Dutchess the other night.

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02563.jpg

DSC02558.jpg

DSC02556.jpg

DSC02555.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

Enjoy

Susan:apollo:

Theres my pretty girl! I love her new blanket- did you make it for her?

Shes so beautiful, sometimes she looks like a stuffed animal come to life:

DSC02556.jpg

I just want to kiss that face (if she wouldnt try to bite me lol). How's she doing btw, is she a lot better with W&V in the other room? What does she do when she goes in the hall and can smell them?

Thanks Haley, yes I made the blanket for her.

I have a baby gate up in the doorway and a piece of cardboard in it. So she really can't see them. She's fine, except the 2 times I forgot to put the gate up she went into the room and her and Vega were trying to go at it between the pen I made for them. I just shoo her out and she's ok.

Susan:apollo:

Omg I totally LOVE her eyes!

I LOVE Blue-eyed Whites! :biggrin2:And her long hair on her head tops off her adorable-ness :biggrin2:!

Susan,

I just love all the pics! This is my fav, oh my!:p Too cute for words.;) Don't know how you got away with doing that, haha.;) That hat is just adorable, did you make it? I have this pic on my desktop now:D. It looks great!

DSC02673.jpg

Latest posts

Back