Daisy Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
I thought I had already started a blog for Daisy Mae, but I coan't find it, so here are a few pictures of our Baby. I think she's about 11 months old. She is a real sweetie.

Soooska

DaisyMaelayingdown.jpg

Hi O just took these pictures of Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax"

Her eyes are not red, they are a beautiful Blue. I'm jealous, I have brown eyes.

DaisyMae.jpg

Soooska

And another..., isn't she just the cutest,I know I'm the Mommie and every Mommie thinks their babies are the cutest. LOL

Soooska

DaisyMaesleepingagain.jpg

I know Daisy was propositioning herself for my boy Basil, but Tumnus is sitting here on my lap oohing and aahing over her pics. They would make a perfect little couple! Two hairy little things....and those eyes!

She is such a doll. what does the nickname refer to?? Im curious!

Give her a kiss from me and Tumnus.:inlove::kiss:.

-Haley

Well were from Ajax, and I think she is from Royalty so hence the Dutchess, her sister is known as Princess Jackie. I know I'm a little nuts. LOL

Soooska

PS I gave her a Big Kiss from the two of you.

aww thats cute! Ive never heard of Ajax, hence the confusion. I call Basil "King Basil" bc a) he is treated like a king and b) the name Basil means "one who is like a king".

We're all crazy!!

-Haley

SOOOSKA wrote:
Hi O just took these pictures of Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax"
Her eyes are not red, they are a beautiful Blue. I'm jealous, I have brown eyes.
I have brown eyes. Pebbles has beautiful brown eyes. We fell in love with Pebbles when we saw her eyes.

I never thought of calling Pebbles .... Princess Pebbles until now. :D

Rainbows! :Canada: (Crazy Canucks)

Rainbows,

I guess if I compare my eyes to your little cutie I should be happy to have brown eyes.(need more pictures of that Brown Eyed Girl).

Actually it was my brown eyes that my husband fell for (or so he says LOL)

Soooska:apollo:

Daisy Mae is total royaly - and she loks like she knows it - such a pretty girl!!

Hi, here's a new picture of our Daisy Mae resting in her cage.

She's so cute, she's got these two little tuffs of hair growing from her bum are. I really must try and get a behind shot of her.

Soooska

DaisyMaeresting.jpg

Aww. very cute pics!

She reminds me Mr. Tumnus how she sleeps. He takes a nap every afternoon in the same spot. Just like Daisy Mae.

Very cute!

Haley, I keep telling you we have to get her andMr Tumnustogether.We'll meet halfway.They would make the best looking couple.

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back