Daisy Mae

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOSKA

Daisy Mae is so aborable and I love her little wooden Castle. Fit for A Princess.:inlove:

She's almost got my Daisy's Frown down Pat except Daisy Mae's isn't permanent.:sigh:eek:hwell: :roflmao: JustKidding, I love my Bun just the way godmadehere.

Your bunny doesseems toactually Smile though!:biggrin:
I Loveit! :bunnydance: :bunnydance:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

OK here's a few more. I told you I'm going camera happy now I have a good camera.

Check out the Buttercup, Wilbur & Jackie's Blog, I have taken pictures of them too.

Susan

Daisy Mae dreaming of Mr Tumnus-

DaisyMaeSleeping.jpg

Great Pics! Mr. Tumnus and I love this one the most:

DaisyMaeCute.jpg

Her mane is soo long right now! Does it get longer in the winter? Mr Tumnus's seems to be getting very long this time of year!

That's a good question Haley. I'll have tp go back and check some pictures to check out her mane.

How's her Boyfriend Mr Tumnus doing? For that matter how's all your Babies doing?

Susan:bunnydance:

Yeah, Mr. Tumnus mane on top is getting so long,its falling over to the side (Like Daisy Mae's) It usually sticksstraight up like an afro :D

Heis doing wonderfully. We had a little incident last nightwhere he decided there was no way in you-know-what he was going intohis cage for bedtime. He was being such a brat..I was spyingon him and he would actually wait until I went into my bedroom and shutthe door (or so he thought) before he would go in his cage..thenwhenever he heard me he would run out and hide! Little stinker!

The other two are doing well. Max is still sick, but stable. Thanks for asking :D

Oh, and you need to post those Christmas pics of your babies on here now too!

Hi, here's a picture of Daisy Mae after I brushed her.

DaisyMaeCutie.jpg

She requested that Haley remind :inlove:Mr Tumnus:heartbeat: what she looks like.

Susan

haha! She blends well with all that white and pink!

Is she a cuddle bunny? She seems sorelaxed all the time. Mr.Tumnus is surely the poser for pics, but he never lets me cuddle him.

By the way,Tumnus says to give Daisy kisses. Hes sitting heregiving the evil eye to his little pal Lucy (hes trying to relax andshes digging and moving things around in her pen). lol

Mr. Tumnus would like to know how the beautiful Daisy Mae, Dutchess of Ajax, has been doing?

We need some new pics of the beautiful girl!

Hi Haley, your & Mr Tumnus's wish is my command.

Here's a video my hubby shot of Daisy Mae "Dutchess of Ajax".Now we sound really pitiful when were talking to her, so turn down thevolume. LOL

Enjuoy, Sorry it's sideways but still cute.

Susan

Make sure Mr Tumnus seesit.
Soooska
[/url][/img]

aww it worked!

She is so adorable. I wish I could take videos with my camera.

Giver her kisses from me and Tumnus. He thinks shes one foxy lady :inlove:

Here's a picture of Daisy mae just being cute (wll I think she's cute).

Haley make sure Mr Tumnus sees this, she posed for him.

Daisycloseup1.jpg

Susan

Look at that gorgeous girl! :bunnyheart

She looks just like a little stuffed animal..Tumnus and I just want to snuggle her.:hug2:

I love her ears so much. They are so pink inside just like satin or something. :apollo:

Tumnus would like to know how his beautiful girlyfriend is doing this weekend?

We need some updated pics of all your babies..get crackin with that new camera ;)

Latest posts

Back