Daisy Mae Needs Your Prayers (Resolved!)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie, thanks for the well wishes. My Beautiful Daisy Mae is continuing to make good progress. She's not too sure about this 8 armed bandit waiting for her.:shock::ph34r2:zoro:

Mia I tried the smaller syringe, oh my goodness what a difference and she didn't fight it. DAH!!!!! too bad I didn't use that size from the beginning. I'll know for next time (hopefully their will not be an next time for a LONG time. Thanks again for the advice.

Susan:)

*Yay!* Glad that helped! ;)
I know it made a huge difference with my bunny. I always wondered if it'd just been Jelly or if it really made a difference. Guess it did!

Hi. Dis is Ghirardelli, I heard dat da bootiful Daisy Mae was feeling down, so I wrote her a powem:

Daisy Mae is a beautiful gwirl

On her forehead a cute wittle curl

Her fuurr so white

Her eyes so brwight

Makes me want to snuggle all frew de night

Come visit today

we all wanna play

there's wats of veggies here

and snacks we hold dear

but I would shareall obmy hay

wif sweet Daisy Mae

Gets well soon!

Oh My Goodness Ghirardelli, Mommie read mede poem. Tanks so much i just WUV it. You should write a book you so talented. Hee Hee

The Dutches is almost back to normal, eating probably 80% of her greens, not eating alot of pellets yet. Still have 4 days left of the antibiotic.:(

Her fur is growing in nicely;), no more sludge or blood.

Poo poos:litterhealthy: looking much better. The poor little thing, gosh knows how long she had this for.

Thanks again everyone for the great advice and well wishes.

Susan & Dasy Mae:weee:

Glad to hear that you is doing so much better. Makes my heart sing. I has been doing binkies and jumps through the fresh snow. I is so excited. I wuv it so so much. Mommy hates it. heehee. She and me shoveled my great big yard of snow today. I is a great helper. I even rode around on the gweat big shovel.wee lol

Hi Benji, tanks for dah Kind words. Yeah finally my fur is growing back. Getting fed up with Mommie always checking my bum area. Boy can't a girl have a widdle privacy?

Wow snow already. You keep it where you live. Mommie don't like snow too much (mind you she's from Timmins dey get lots of snow there. Yeah Mommie say their are LOTS of bad drivers especially where she works. It takes Mommie an hour to get to work (and that's on a good day.

Anyways I better go rest some more so I run around when Mommie gets home.

Hugs everyone

Daisy Mae

Thanks everyone for your kind words, prayers and good advice. Daisy had her last dose of antibiotic this evening. She's eating almost as much as she was before she got sick.

If one of the mods would like to put resolved in the title, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks again everyone.

Susan :)

Latest posts

Back