Could you lend my friend a hand?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wELL STEVE NEEDS TO SHARE THE INFO DANGIT..LOL..

Dang.. im so excited I cannot control my CAPSLOCK button..

The forum was down at the time or I would have posted it. I was talking to Zin on the phone about 3 pm to tell her that the votes had been reset to 0 at about 2 pm....and she called her friend.

Turns out they got an email telling them....

THEY WON FOR THIS WEEK!

They aren't eligible to win the next week weeks since they won this week but they are still eligible for the grand prize which is a random drawing (if I remember right).

[align=center]WOO HOOOO!!!!
[/align]
[align=center]We did it!!!
[/align]
:party::dancingorig::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::bunnydance::highfive::party0002::yahoo::weee::weee::yahoo::party0002::highfive::bunnydance::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::dancingorig::party:

That is the best news! I'm so happy for them!! Of course, it wasn't just us.... There were lots of people outside the forum who voted hard too, and I probably didn't vote as much as others, but I'm SO happy for them!

I did read that right, though? They win the trip to the water park this week? If not, I've just made a right lemon of myself with all those smilies lol... That's how I understood it anyway? :?

GoinBackToCali wrote:
wELL STEVE NEEDS TO SHARE THE INFO DANGIT..LOL..

Dang.. im so excited I cannot control my CAPSLOCK button..
Sorry Zin, I didn't see this til now! :? One of the 'tips' he shared with me was to delete cookies after each vote, which I tried, but didn't work, otherwise I would have posted it here...

He didn't tell me anymore, as they would have involved actually hacking the site lol, and I thought that had that been discovered, might have lead to disqualification!:shock:

[align=left]I received the following email below just now!![/align]

[align=left]
Thank you all SO SO SO SO SO much for this. More than being able to get away for the day - the spirit of all of this and how you guys just rallied aroundus with this is such a huge and empowering blessing. Thank you for this. Really.

THANK YOU - each and every one of you that voted. Your friends, family -everyone!!!

YOU GUYS ARE JUST AMAZING.

I am so blessed to know you all!

Dawn

-----Original Message-----

mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 3:06 PM

To: dawn
[/align]
Subject: Congrats! Your Pet is Cool!

I wanted to let you know that your pet won this week's round of voting for the KFDM Coolest Pet Photo contest.

You can come by our station and pick up your prize, a family four-pack of tickets to Schlitterbahn waterpark in Galveston.

We'll feature Zeus on Live at Five tonight during the Humane Society segment.

I also want to let you know that Zeus will not be able to win during the next two rounds (make it fair for everyone!) but he'll still be eligible for the GRAND PRIZE on July 31st.

Congrats, any more questions then ask me!

Lance Edwards

KFDM Interactive Content Producer

Enjoy Your Day!

[align=left]
[/align]

Yay for Zeus and his family!!!:party:

I'm so glad he won. Another great RO success strory! It just goes to show what we can do when we all pull together for a common cause.

I am so glad to see they won...I have been voting even though I haven't been around here....wondered why the numbers all dropped lol...

:grouphug:bunny18:toastingbuns:thankyou::party0002::group2:

YES ALL OUR AND OTHER PPLS HARD WORK PAID OFF - I COULDN'T GET ON THE FORUM WHEN HIS VOTES WENT BACK TO 0 AND I WAS WORRIED AND WAS SOO ANNOYED I COULDN'T GET ON AND SEE IF HE WON AND IF HE WON THE HOLIDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
xxx

Latest posts

Back