Could you lend my friend a hand?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it wrong of me to hope Sweet Pea's nails pop the floaty and she gets elimated from the competition?

Right now.. at 2:55 am central US time.. were tied for first...

C'mon everybody!!!

LOL.. I love this.. I am havin so much fun.. thanky kindly jeebus..

OMGosh, I just realised he is a Spinone mix :shock:. I LOVE the Spinone breed, they are totally awesome. there was one at Crufts (saw it on TV) and he was a doggy blood donor because they have something like a universal type blood (something like that) so their blood can be used for most dogs. Even more reason to vote now :biggrin2:

Jan

Somethin is seriously astray with the Sweet Pea thing.. he gained almost 160 votes in a period of 10 minutes.

We have less than 24 hours!!!!!!!!

Hmm.. I think they're cheater cheater pumpkin eaters! :shock:Ah well, we'll still kick their butts!

When does the contest close, Zin?

Uhh.. they just gained 23 votes in the last 10 minutes :shock:.

Sorry folks - I leave in 15 minutes for my sleep study....I can vote one more time (I've voted quite a bit though today..).

I'll try to check this first thing when I get home tomorrow....

I have been at school all day and mum texted me saying that not so swet pea is in the lead by a lot of votes i could not do anything about it at school but now im home i have all my mates voting there hearts out!

I could vote on the laptop and the computer but now my stupid computers internet is down and the laptop won't let me vote come on everyone vote vote vote vote he needs to win omg im telling all my friends i just wish it would let me vote on here grrrrr

I'm still voting- and have been all along. That STUPID Sweet Pea is in the lead with 3022 points!!! :shock: Nooooo!

What time does the contest actually end?

They MUST be cheating, they must be... the votes have gone up by like 15 in ten minutes! Steve said there's many different ways of hacking it so you can vote more often.... :? GRRRRRRR! :(

Back