Could you lend my friend a hand?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okayy I have voted once and i am going to keep it up all day and keep refreshing it so every 15 mins i can vote - once I get into something like this i never stop until they win :p

I have voted like 5 times come on ppl we can do it - do it for the family :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Zeus had a nice lead last night - but today he's only ahead of 2nd place by 14 votes (currently he has 554 - 2nd place has 540 and 3rd place has 509....4th place is back around 200 votes).

I'll try to continue working on this today - but I'm bumping this up so others can work on it too.....with all of us doing this - maybe we could aim to get him up to 1,000 votes by tonight???

The weekly winners are by popular vote - the grand prize is a drawing.

I think we have her winning but there is a shephard closing in!!! :shock:

As Dawn says..it's not the shepard mix we're worried about.. it's that danged dog Sweet Pea.....

dog nap the dog we are..lol

Comon ppl lets get her too 1000 we can do this xx

Everyone i am talking to on msn is voting every 15 mins as well - I'm getting everyone I know on it!

Awesome!!

BabyBunnies wrote:
Everyone i am talking to on msn is voting every 15 mins as well - I'm getting everyone I know on it!

At my last vote we had 630 votes!

I vote as much a day as I can and will continue to do so!

:)

Come on everyone lets keep voting keep voting woooooo

I was reading the rules - if they can just win one of the weekly prizes - they'll get the trip to the water park....so it isn't like we have to keep it bumped up all month long...just long enough for them to get a weekly prize.

The winner is partly based upon number of votes received - not sure what else it is based on....

I think we just have to keep bumping this up till Thursday sometime to win this week.....

....and yes, I just voted again....

Latest posts

Back