Could you lend my friend a hand?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
My friend Dawn has entered her puppy in our local TV stations pet of the week contest. Basically if Zeus the dog wins the vote, her family would be eligible for a family pack of tickets to Schlitterbaun, a water park in Texas.

The reasons why Dawn should go and not us with my cute bunnies? Dawn has been goin back and forth to Texas Childrens Hospital with her 6 month old Daughter Jillian who has spina bifida. To me, I think a little fun would be a welcome treat for the other 3 kids..

Dawn emailed me and said there is no limit to how many times you can vote, all you need do is enter the numbers like a *captcha* and click vote..you don't have to sign up or register or nothing like that..

So ima be sittin here voting 50 bajillion times to beat the other entrants..lol

Thanks guys...

Z

http://photocontest.freedom.com/kfdm/pet/

Go down to the first page...2nd dog- it's Zeus, the dog jumpin into the blue kiddie pool.

I voted!! I voted only once so far but I will go back later and vote some more! I hope they win!!

I'm a-voting.... it says only every 15 minutes though, and I'm off to bed now pretty much, but I did it 5 times, and I'll go back on tomorrow!

Such a nice thing to do for someone, and I'm sure they really could do with a break! :)

Jen xx

I will be a voting fool!

I really do hope they get to win, that would awesome. Let us know the outcome!

Not doing too bad...#4 of most popular...

Got get up to around 270 though to beat the number 1....we are at 98 atm.

:)

okie dokie...I have voted as much as I can tonight...and even put something up on my myspace about it all....maybe it will help...

@ 112 votes :)

G'nite everyone

I voted and will keep voting!

Speaking of Schlitterbaun....we send our solar products to that park. The sticker that goes on the backs of our solar key chains and zipper pulls are so cute!

When I went to sleep last night he was still in 4th...waking up, checking email, went to vote and see 1st place....AWESOME!

Hope we can keep it there!

I was just made deaf by Dawn's kids screaming into the phone..

Thanks so much guys...you can vote every 15 minutes throughout the month of July..

Too bad the grand prize winner is by random drawing.

Still yet - they're currently at first place wtih 481 votes...second place has 462. I'll try to vote several times per day whenever I'm on the computer...

Latest posts

Back