Completely Disgusted!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PS: Crystal, you're awesome for trying to help out!!

I'm just warning the other members not to start writing this girl nasty notes. Of course everybody's free to rant away in this thread. ;)

sas

Well I wasn't that nasty in the email I sent her. I just explained, domestic rabbits don't have a good chance for survival when just 'set free' outside. And the rabbit can easily die of heat exhaustion, just thrown outside in a cage, if not properly cared for. I told her I have 2 rabbits, and take this one off their hands.

I really hope this rabbit is still alive. Maybe at the very least you could take him in and try to rehome him?

Bless you for trying to help. Poor little guy.:(

That's my concern too, Haley. I hope he's still alive.

I will definitely take him if she gets back to me, but my concern if I do that is health problems and stuff. I'm in no position now to be taking in a sick rabbit. I have 2 of my own to take care of. We just got a house, moving August 1st. So I'll have to think about it. But I dont want this poor bunny to be subjected to anymore abuse.

I sent an email to just in case she didn't like what Crystal wrote, I said I am interesred in the bunny (for Crystal). I haven't heard back yet.

I'll keep you informed.

susan:bunnydance:

susan i was thinking the same thing, i was thinking that if they didnt like what she said they might not get back to her.

if you need an email for corespondence with this person (i use that lightly) contact me and you can use mine, if you said something that she didnt like she might not get back to you but you could use another name and email, just to get that baby away from her then give her :grumpy:a piece of your mind, when mr buns is in good hands.

good luck i hope you get him.

I just sent an email saying I was interested in the bunny she has no idea Crystal and I are friends and I certainly won't tell her.

Susan:)

PS thanks for the offer of your email

i am sitting here waiting to hear about the rabbit!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D :shock: any news???

Ok I got a reply which I forwarded to Crystal, I'm just waiting to hear back from Crystal. The bunny is still avaialble.

Susan:)

woo hoo hope it all goes smooth :D and you get that bunny

Ah HA! I have found it :biggrin2:I've been trying to relocate this post for awhile.

Any news on this little one? I can't get it out of my head.

Latest posts

Back