Completely Disgusted!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystalballl

Reaction score
First off, I wasn't sure where to put this, so feel free to move it.

I was looking on my local classifieds, as I usually do on Sundays. Just to be nosey really. And I came across this classified. http://oshawa.kijiji.ca/c-pets-to-give-or-donate-Free-to-good-home-black-male-rabbit-W0QQAdIdZ16252297

I sent a nasty email to them.NowIF she has the guts to email me back, I will definitely take this poor rabbit. I dont understand how ppl can be so cruel! I honestly don't want another rabbit right now. I have my hands full with the two I've got plus my other pets. But I just can't see this poor rabbit go through the way he is being treated. I'll keep ya posted whether I get an email back or not!

Crystal

I clicked the link, and it just brought up a list of all the classifieds, which one is it?

Yea I fixed the link in my post! Thanks!

Oh I know. And just leaving it outside in a cage?! I said in my email I hope I'm not too late and the rabbit hasn't died of heat exhaustion yet.

OMG the poor bun!

Years ago I was given a Dutch rabbit in similar circumsances. She was abandoned andended up living in a work friends garden, with no hutch nothing.

I gave her a homeand she was always a nervous and aggressive little girl.

I hope this awful person emails you back, keep us posted.

I've just been thinking about this, and it makes me really sad :( That poor little bunny is being let go, and he keeps coming back because he doesn't know where else to go and it's safe and he thinks that's what he is supposed to do, or doesn't know what else to do. I feel like I'm going to cry :(

I truly hope you can give it a loving caring home, God knows it deserves it. :(

"She has even let him go outside and he keeps on coming back"

:shock:

Next time I hope it comes back with some of the members ofthe Society for the Protection of Animals!

How awful. The poor rabbit keeps going back because he thinks it's the best place for him and yet it's probably the worst place for him. People make me really sick. It's bad enough that someone would do that but someone else thinks it's ok to advertise the fact. Sick, sick, sick.

I hope you can help save this one from this appauling situation. Good luck.

Brandy456, here is the advert;

Street address: Beatrice and Wilson, Oshawa, Ont., L1H 1X8 View map
Date Listed: 21-Jun-07

Free male rabbit to good home ASAP, this is the second posting for him I've only had two replies but once I replied it went no further.He is a great rabbit very friendly, cuddly, and great with kids.My sisterneeds to find him a new home due to not being able to keep up with everything.She has even let him go outside and he keeps on coming back. Right now he is outside in a cage inher backyard and needs a loving home right away, but will need a new cage, the one she has is in bad shape.So pls if interested contactme through e-mail and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanx Amy!!!!

Here it is

Free male rabbit to good home ASAP, this is the second posting for him I've only had two replies but once I replied it went no further.He is a great rabbit very friendly, cuddly, and great with kids.My sisterneeds to find him a new home due to not being able to keep up with everything.She has even let him go outside and he keeps on coming back. Right now he is outside in a cage inher backyard and needs a loving home right away, but will need a new cage, the one she has is in bad shape.So pls if interested contactme through e-mail and I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanx Amy!!!!

At least the sister is bright enough to try and find it a good home for free, but that woman should be let go and see how she gets on!! poor little rabbit

Oh Believe Me! It's all I've been thinking about since I found the classified. I hope they get back to me. I feel terrible for the poor bun! Nothing deserves to be treated that way. And I'd definitely give it a loving home if they email me back!

People are just stupid. Been hearing too many stories lately and not just about buns, it's so sad.

Did you tell them you wanted it in the email? I hope you get it for the bun's sake;).

Keep us posted.

Isn't this girl advertising for her sister? Please don't lambaste the one who is trying to help.

And a lot of people really think they really are doing the bunnies a favour by setting them 'free'. While a firm but gentle correction is warranted, I don't think all the negative responses are going to do anything for the bunny -- other than make the sister not want to putads up, and instead just drive the bunny to a place farther away!

Please try to be helpful, not judgemental, when you're dealing with situations like this.

sas

Latest posts

Back