Classroom Pet (Need help now:( )

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they clean their cages they just put the rabbits down on the ground in the filth. And by clean their cages they just switch their food and water and sometimes spray the cage; which makes the poop mold, etc.

Great news!

Hmmm well I contacted NBCUniversal the news channel; and they actually answered saying "THANK YOU FOR YOUR MESSAGE ALERTING KNBC TO THIS SITUATION. WE WILL CONTACT YOU DURING THE WEEK TO LOOK INTO THIS."

And it wasn't an automated message; and it had been forwarded to a bunch of the staff at KNBC; so maybe it got some interest.

I agree Pipsqueak....but how?
That's good about NBCUniversal, keep up the good work. I also agree about taking pics of the goats and other livestock's conditions.
Those pictures are heartbreaking. And to think that they're teaching kids to be neglectful as well. shame on them.
Lets get something started! If you have a message that you would like emailed to the teacher but don't want your name to get out, PM me the message and I will gladly send it from my email!!!

Should we start a facebook page or group? And we could use the pictures that she has taken. Good news about the news station!

Yes, definitely!

I am so impressed with this. I hate seeing people just walk by... drive by... with their blinders on. Don't get discouraged - it's just a matter of time till you win this because you are RIGHT and the first step is getting people to PAY ATTENTION to the conditions they are in, to actually see the urine and small cages for what they are. The rest will come easily once people pay attention.

I havent heard back from ANYONE :(
Nbc hasnt answered, LAUSD hasnt answered, I guess I'll resend tothe ASPCA
Thank you everyone for all the help. Maybe we can make a petition on change.org?

It is a possibility. I wouldnt get too discouraged. News companies probably get a million stories a day and it takes time to research the true ones from bogus ones. Also think about how busy the SPCA probably is. Their cruelty investigation units are usually under funded and under staffed. By no means am I saying give up but I am saying it may take some time. You want a proper permanent solution. Not just someone to come in and take the animals only for new ones to be purchased or "adopted" into the same terrible situation. You've done remarkably well and I think already made some progress. Keep on top of it but be prepared for a long progress. It's worth it in the end and the animals will thank you in their own way.

Latest posts

Back