Cirrustwi's Bunny Journal

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really LOVE the pictures of all your bunnies -but I've got to say that Elvis is my FAVORITE and Sampson is my 2ndfavorite. I guess I just like the larger bunnies...

Thanks so much for sharing - I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!

Peg

I love Elvis. He's a sweetheart, withnot such a sweet beginning. He's really laid back.I think that once they are both neutered, I'll be trying to bond himwith Sampson. I'm hoping the smaller guys will bond too, onceeveryone is altered.

Jen

It's supposed to snow here tonight, honestlysnow like 3-5 inches. It's April for goodness sakes, the endof April!!! I can't believe this weather. (I'm in amiserable mood tonight.)

On top of everything else, I got my blood test results yesterday and Ihave mono and I'm anemic (I don't process iron right), so my doctor isthreatening to put me in the hospital for blood transfusions.And I just don't see that happening. LOL. I'm goingto be a good girl and take my prescription strength iron and get lotsof rest and if my levels aren't better Monday, I'm leavingtown!! I hate needles and I will not have that hugetransfusion needle (I've seen them, my mom has the same anemiaproblem)!!! Honestly, I'll go if I have to, but the buns needme at home. I have cages to clean. LOLShawn is in Texas until Monday, but he says he's coming home tomorrowto clean the cages. Let me tell you, that will be theday....I'll do it tomorrow, I'll just rest between. The bunswill love that, more play time for them.

Tina -- tonight you could have them. They are being crazybunnies! Someone has been in that room thumping and throwingdishes, but when I go in, I can't tell who it is. I'm soirritated.

Jen

Oh God, Jen, I'm in tears. I don't knowwhat to say. I am so sorry. I will keep you in my prayers. I do so hopeyou get better soon. I am also chronically sereverly anemic. I need togo in once every two months for iron injections. They are no fun. Blessyour heart. I am so sorry.

Whenever you need a break from them babies feel free to sendthem on down. Someone is being a little stinker huh? How naughty. Kindareminds me of when I was a kid and we would get loud at night. My dadwould come into our room to see who was making noise instead ofsleeping and we all wouldn't say a word. Same thing lol, each bunny islike "it wasn't me".

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
Whenever you need a break from them babies feel freeto send them on down. Someone is being a little stinker huh? Hownaughty. Kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and we would get loud atnight. My dad would come into our room to see who was making noiseinstead of sleeping and we all wouldn't say a word. Same thing lol,each bunny is like "it wasn't me".

Tina
Oh, that's exactly what they were doing. All this noise, likeI had a bunch of elephants up there (they were actually making thepictures on th wall shake), and then when I went to see what theirproblems were, they were all sweet and begging for treats andcuddles. They are being little brats right now.Honestly, they did it all night, and when I tried to get them out oftheir cages, Basil was the only one who wanted to come out and she cameout, had a tiny hop around and then went back in because I'd filled herhay.

Jen and the naughty bunch

Oh, I wasa bad bunny...well, that'swhat Mommy said. Before we had our salads yesterday, I washaving a hop about. Mommy was sitting on her bed, she told methat she had to go get some salad for us at the store, and I wanted tobe with her. I begged and begged until she put me up with her(before I could get up for myself, but she moved some stuff after Ileft her little presents under the covers). I was getting allkinds of love because Grandma was there too, but I really love my Mommyand she wasn't petting me. I had to get her attention, I justhad to, so I bit her. It wasn't hard, just a love bite, butMommy shouted -- I think I scared her. She still wouldn't petme, she was putting some stuff on her face, so I hopped in her lap andpeed on her. A big huge Flemish Giant pee too. Thatreally got her attention.

Sampson

PoorSampson had to nip and pee pee on momma to get her attention. That isone , in his eyes, love starved Flemmie lol. Don't feel bad Apollo hasgone potty on his Daddy before. Dale was irate and I thought it wascute Apollo marked his Daddy.

Tina

I didn't think it was too funny at the time, buteveryone else has found it hysterical. I now know where allthat water he drinks goes. He really begs so much forattention. Sometimes he's worse then my dog, and that'ssaying a lot. LOL Tonight, he nipped my fingerbecause I wasn't opening his cage fast enough. LOLIt's really a good thing I love him so much.

Jen

Sampson was a wild man all weekend.Shawn came up and the little man was like "I haven't seen Daddy for awhile, so I need to be a crazy bun." Saturday morning, hestarted at 5:30. He was bang, bang, banging on his cage dooruntil I finally got up at 6:00 and let him out to play. Hewas fine for a little while, then he decided he needed to be on thebed. He tried to make the jump, but he can't quite doit. He scared Shawn half to death because the place hedecided to jump up at was right by Shawn's head. So Shawn gotup and put him on the bed. Sampson ran around the bed for abit and then laid down next to me and groomed my pillow for the longesttime. It was too funny, he just pulled and licked, pulled andlicked...but at some point, that got old. So, he decided hewould groom his Daddy, by pulling the hair out of his head.LOL That was too funny.

Sunday, he didn't get to come out until the evening and then he wasnuts again. I was sitting on my bed doing paperwork and ofcourse, he had to be up there too. He usually is a good boyon the bed and hops around some and then lays down, but last night hewas running around, doing binkies and bunny 500's around thebed. At one point, he decided my face would be a nicespringboard to the pillows.

I swear he has just these spurts of energy and then he's back to being such a lazy man.

I'm going to try to get some pictures uptonight or tomorrow, I took a bunch this weekend.

Jen

That was hysterical reading. What asweetie. Tell Shawn that bald spot is so he doesn't forget his buddySampson when he's away.

Apollo is the same way. He'll run for a bit and then it's naptime lol. Definitely a Flemish thing. I think it's so funny.

Tina

I wanted to show how much Orion's grown in thelast 10 weeks. The first picture is the day I got him, thenext is from yesterday (it's really blurry, but you get the point).

Latest posts

Back