Christmas Presents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well ours went good we got a suprise 150 bucks from family. So we went a bought a tree today yes we did not have one this year but we bought on half off. goes in the christmas box for next year oh and its purple.

I woke up to a wonderfull six year old screaming aunty look santa brought me a cabage patch. So its was great the smile on her face after being awake at tell four am.

Skylar is doing great I have been out of town for a week and he was so excited to see me. witch made me happy to see.

He got new toys a new perch and a new belll toy he loves those things. I am goong to order him one of those poop catcher thing soon.

Phoenix hit the jack pot everyone in the family got her something

Boss got a few things he likes those cat balls the mosy so we got him like 40 of thoses. Storms present is in the mail still a new set of toys from ox bow.

I got my comferter set i wanted for my bed a new set of double twelve dominos. A candle holder. And a crock pit shhhh dont tell my family I took it back I already had one.

Hubby got me a hot chocolate set and a new teddy bear.

Hubby got a couple new video games and a few other things

All in alll it was a great christmas

Ahh
I got a Tweed Jacket
I got shoes er- pumps...
The new (pink) curious Britney Spears perfume ..
The Glee soundtrack
a case for my phone
100$ gift card to get makeup
25$ giftcard for a department store (my nanny sent it to me with a 'for your wedding day' card... )
Pj's
Socks ( I actually asked for some XD)
Makeup (E.L.F)
Makeup Pallete
Makeup accesories.
And a gift certificate to get my nails done
other things, but these are my favs.

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got some awesome presents, I was a very lucky girl yesterday!

Steve got me Armani Code perfume, a new hairdryer that dried my hair in 4 minutes flat this morning, some AMAZING new Shure headphones- I was blown away yesterday by how good they sound, the new Snow Patrol best of CD with the DVD as well, and chocolate/sweets. And a new Barefoot Contessa book- I am a HUGE Ina Garten fan and it's the Barefoot Contessa At Home and I've already cooked recipes from it tonight! My mum and dad got us a Magimix food processor which is just the most AWESOME thing ever, plus a remote-control flying helicopter for Steve and a bag of toiletries for me. Steve's dad gave us both money, and Steve used his to buy a Blu-Ray player in the Boxing Day sales, so we're just sitting down to watch Star Trek on it now :)

Yesterday we spent the day at my parent's house, eating and drinking far too much and we had a really nice day :)

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! :D

My favorite xmas present

A premier wooden edition Scrabble board!!!! Its super fancy! I'm a giant Scrabble nerd :p

I also got

Seasons 4-7 of Buffy
Sarah jessica parker's perfume
Frog mittens
a couple books
Xbox live membership card
New comforter for my bed
and a tub of sour candies

I also got 150$ from my grandpa! Score!

I got...
Some clothes that I already picked out and tried on (that's how we do clothing gifts!)
2.5 gallon shop vac! I went on a crazy cleaning spree, I love it!
Mini coffee maker
Sims 3 - haven't played yet
A framed picture of the Beatles walking across Abbey Road
Olfa roatery cutter and refills + cutting mat for fabric
Soap making supplies from my boyfriend's mom! So cool!! I'm excited to try it out!
a $100 gas gift card from my aunt and uncle (they treat all the college kids nice!)
a UV lense and polarized lense for my Canon
lots of tea and a cute jar from my boyfriend
a nerdy silver ring with "<3" engraved on it from my boyfriend

and some other odds and ends.

It was a very nice Christmas! I wasn't home for very long beforehand but I will get to spend time there until New Years.

I got my mom an earing holder she wanted along with 2 pairs of earings, some beads for jewelry making, OPI nail polish and some candle tarts from etsy.
For my dad.. a vintage Mercedes hubcap clock from etsy.
For my sister.. a Bare Essentials make up gift set and some toys for her cat.
For my boyfriend.. a Swatch watch, a Threadless t-shirt and a soap 'pouf' filled with soap from etsy.
Plus some cat toys for my cat and my bf's cat. I made his mom some mint chocolate chip meringues and got her a cute snowman decoration for the house.

The best Christmaspresent for uswas the fact that all the buns were healthy!:bunny18 They usually like to test us and get sick during the holidays!

It was an interesting year.. we got the assorted small things.. gift cards.. things like that..

My personal most favorite gift was these shoes..because there is nothing better than Chuck Taylor Converse.. and AC/DC..

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/con3.jpg

I also got treated to seeing Avatar in 3-D and the Sherlock Holmes on Christmas Day..

I guess our biggest family gift..which has ended up being a league gift..is my ex husband, mr money bags, has done something really exceptionally decent, and is in the process of closing on a piece of property for me and the boys..which.. here it is..

(and I will prolly never get another danged thing out of him.. which considering the size of this gift.. that's just fine by me..this is something the boys can have long after I have outlived my usefulness...)

16735_103220449696418_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220459696417_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220473029749_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220466363083_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220486363081_1000002539012.jpg

We got bad news in the form of my friend Debbie passed away due to cervical and ovarian cancer Dec 19th.. she was 36, and my friend Melinda's husband who is 34 has days to live due to stomach cancer, that they didn't discover till 6 months ago, leaving behind 2 small children...so it makes me very thankful for the people I do have in my life..

GoinBackToCali wrote:
It was an interesting year.. we got the assorted small things.. gift cards.. things like that..

My personal most favorite gift was these shoes..because there is nothing better than Chuck Taylor Converse.. and AC/DC..

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/con3.jpg

I also got treated to seeing Avatar in 3-D and the Sherlock Holmes on Christmas Day..

I guess our biggest family gift..which has ended up being a league gift..is my ex husband, mr money bags, has done something really exceptionally decent, and is in the process of closing on a piece of property for me and the boys..which.. here it is..

(and I will prolly never get another danged thing out of him.. which considering the size of this gift.. that's just fine by me..this is something the boys can have long after I have outlived my usefulness...)

16735_103220449696418_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220459696417_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220473029749_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220466363083_1000002539012.jpg

16735_103220486363081_1000002539012.jpg

We got bad news in the form of my friend Debbie passed away due to cervical and ovarian cancer Dec 19th.. she was 36, and my friend Melinda's husband who is 34 has days to live due to stomach cancer, that they didn't discover till 6 months ago, leaving behind 2 small children...so it makes me very thankful for the people I do have in my life..
Ok I am so coing skating if you let me:highfive:

LOL Kat...

Yeah I was already informed by some of the league Officers "we get a key and we are skating at 2 am...and 3 am.. and 4 am...lol"

Yep I was right!

Canon speedlight with a diffuser
Wireless remote
Canon camera back pack (SO COOL)
Wide angle lens
Cleaning kit and an air puffer for the camera
New memory card
16gb iPod nano
FM radio transmitter for the iPod
Hello Kitty t-shirt
Dayman t-shirt
Dolce & Gabana's Light Blue perfume
Grey's Anatomy Calander
Grey's Anatomy trivia game
2006 Cosmo magazine with KH on the cover (I have all her others)
Autographed/framed picture of KH (GO ALEXIS!)
A manatee!! Well, one was "adopted" for me
New wallet
A snuggie (GO gramma!!)
3 pairs of pajama pants, two tops
100 dollar gift cards to Target and Amazon
50 dollar gift card to Amazon
25 dollar gift card to Target
Butterfly and Truck cupcake molds

This TOTALLY was not the average Christmas, like at ALL. And we'll never be this lucky again haha!! But this makes up for all of the crappy ones we had as kids.

SunnyCait wrote:
Yep I was right!

Canon speedlight with a diffuser
Wireless remote
Canon camera back pack (SO COOL)
Wide angle lens
Cleaning kit and an air puffer for the camera
New memory card
16gb iPod nano
FM radio transmitter for the iPod
Hello Kitty t-shirt
Dayman t-shirt
Dolce & Gabana's Light Blue perfume
Grey's Anatomy Calander
Grey's Anatomy trivia game
2006 Cosmo magazine with KH on the cover (I have all her others)
Autographed/framed picture of KH (GO ALEXIS!)
A manatee!! Well, one was "adopted" for me
New wallet
A snuggie (GO gramma!!)
3 pairs of pajama pants, two tops
100 dollar gift cards to Target and Amazon
50 dollar gift card to Amazon
25 dollar gift card to Target
Butterfly and Truck cupcake molds

This TOTALLY was not the average Christmas, like at ALL. And we'll never be this lucky again haha!! But this makes up for all of the crappy ones we had as kids
Wow....you had a nice christmas! :)

Very very pleased with Christmas this year... But it's not ever like that haha!!! This Christmas was just weird because I've been working a lot, and dad got this awesome job overseas... That's really why it was so good. Lots of hard work behind this Christmas.

degrassi wrote:
My favorite xmas present

A premier wooden edition Scrabble board!!!! Its super fancy! I'm a giant Scrabble nerd :p

I also got

Seasons 4-7 of Buffy
Frog mittens
a couple books
New comforter for my bed

Omg dead jealous over here! Is it nice? I love Sarah Jessica Parker :p

Interesting to see what everyone else got! I think Zin got the coolest thing. A skating rink! And why is Pebbles getting sub q fluids? Did I miss something? :(

I got several books, 1 cook book, a sterling silver bunny pendant, a CD, a pretty vase, a Joann's gift card, a Chia Herb Garden. Everything is great. Paul and I had a lovely Christmas. It was our first actually together, even though we've been together for almost 4 years. All the other Christmases we spent with our individual families! We're getting married this August though so this Christmas is the first of many we'll spend together. I'm so glad :) We slept in, opened presents, cooked, went to a friend's house for a few hours and had a great dinner, then came home and watched some Christmasy movies. It was a wonderful day.

Well, for my ex's part. it was more a gift for his kids.. a perpetual gift.. and less work for him in the long run..

When I first co-founded Gulf Coast Rollergirls Version 1.. we were at this little podunk rink, with crappy floors, and just bad everything, in a small town...my hometown..lol

My co founder..(which we later abandoned that rink, and phased her out due to her severe emotional abuse of all the girls)...before she got too comfy in our friendship, and started her crap, I was with her alot, so I saw the business end of a skating rink..on a Friday and Saturday night, she charges $6 a kid to get in..you walk in on those nights, and there is never any less than 300 kids in there..plum party days..which are Saturday and Sunday.. she would do 18 parties a day..so 36 parties a weekend, at $100 a party...

That's NOT counting the Tuesday night she was open..and then general admission for both Saturday and Sunday day..AND all the privately booked parties she books during the week at $150 a pop, which she had anywhere between 10 to 20 depending on the season..

Her skate floor was 120ft long and 50 ft wide, and had not been resurfaced since it was built in 82...they have a small snack bar area and thats it.

The rink we moved to..and Rick ended up buying, the skate floor ALONE in 2400 sq ft.. they have a kiddie area for the little ones to learn to skate.. a dance floor.. a huge carpeted area.. NICE snack bar.. huge eating area, pool tables.. private party rooms, and the floor was resurfaced 2 months ago..

She charges $8 bucks a head to get in..parties on Sat and Sun are $150.. pvt parties same price..

On the property is also a day care that comes with the package that's rented out, and the total area is on 3 acres..

So Ricks thinking wasnt so much as "hey this would be a nice thing to do.."..lol it was more.. in this recession.. kids always need something to do, skating never goes out of style, this rink has been around for 30 years. It's something the boys will have when i'm gone.. they can work it now, as can their friends, cause NOBODY is hiring around here.. make a bit of money... and us being a bit more self sufficient takes alot of the heat off him.

Plus I am moving my nice double wide on the property behind the rink...with a privacy fence up.. and selling this property..

So for once.. he put his money where his mouth is.. and did something FANTASTIC!!!

irishbunny wrote:
degrassi wrote:
My favorite xmas present

I also got

Seasons 4-7 of Buffy
Frog mittens
a couple books
New comforter for my bed

Omg dead jealous over here! Is it nice? I love Sarah Jessica Parker :p
Yeah it smells really nice. I wanted a new perfume this year but I dont' like anything to strong. My brother's friends wear this one so he bought it for me as he liked it on them ,lol.

Merry Christmas to all! Segal, Hawk, Trisa and Lenka were my big gifts... have lots of car repairs between four cars so that is where the funds went this year.

And the best Christmas present is/are all my RO friends... here's to 2010!!!

:toast:

Denise

I told everyone I knew not to get me anything, but my MIL got me a very cute bunny rabbit necklace, and a gift card to the cheese shop.

BethM wrote:
I told everyone I knew not to get me anything, but my MIL got me a very cute bunny rabbit necklace, and a gift card to the cheese shop. 

Random
:)

I went and spent my giftcard for makeup yesterday, and finished it off today
I am the proud owner of every single item from the Rimmel London Underground Cream Eyeshadow Collection.

... :) I have a problem, I know.

and I bought misc. Makeup items with another gift card, including 4 mini-perfume bottles ( I collect ) from Britney Spears

Back