Christmas Presents

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a gift card to Michael's from my Sneaky Snowflake at school and one from my best friend, so I used them and bought my own presents which are now wrapped :D

I bought myself:

more black acrylic paint (gee...wonder how I used all of mine up...hehe)
some red acrylic paint (anticipating valentine cards)
a new palette (mine broke)
a canvas for a piece I'm doing for my niece (she's going to pay me back for the canvas)
new vine charcoal in soft, medium and hard
a brush holder

I'm so excited to open them up, even if I already know what they are :)

I dont normally put to much emphisis on getting new stuff, but I'm actually really excited about this year. My dad got a ton of new busniess so my parents are being super generous. :)

Iphone from my parents
I think my sister got me Ugg boots!
And my grandma contributed to my emergency bunny fund. I really appreciate that being a poor college student.

But the best gift I could get is my rabbit and tortoise staying healthy. My human family and friends too of course!

Im getting..

Laptop
iPod USB (George our bun [RIP] nibbled at my last one :p )

That's what I asked for but in my cute (picture of pups on it!) Christmas bag there's..

2 suprises (Sweets and jellies my fav - I was allowed open them)

Today my mam/dad put in another suprise. It's definitely some sort of clothing, maybe > top ?

Off others I got···

€70
Necklace
Bath set
Slippers
Cute teddy candles
Nail Varnish/Lipgloss set
Westlife CD
Chocolate santy

Em, > have to get something off my godmother and maybe my nanny!

Yeah, so...

Merry Christmas :D

P.S My cousin bought our pup a lil thing, but Tyson isnt aloud it until tomorrow - he can open things himself ;)

My brother is horrible at lieing to me. Yes, I intimidate my older (by 14 years) 250lbs/13 tattoo brother.
So he and my mom were teasing me on what it was, and they said it was something i'd been asking for, for a long time.. but it wasn't something material.
At that moment my head itched, and I realized.. I WANTED A HAIRCUT.
So I kept asking him things and he said no, but when I got to that, he broke down laughing..
:D
My mom, i have no clue what i'm getting
Theres a lot though, I peeked.. just.. when you peek at a far off distance, and you can't see far... put some darn glasses on first.
:D

My best friend got me chocolates, but we ate them.. they were good.. XD

I'm just coming on for two seconds while I register my new phone online! :pinkbouce:

I got the best surprises from ''Santa'' ever!

Curious perfume by Britney Spears
Leather Jacket (don't know if I like it though)

and..................... TICKETS TO SEE PINK!!! :pinkbouce::pinkelepht::bunnydance:

Merry Christmas everyone! Typing from my new laptop :p Got up an hour ago I was so excited. I got 70 more euro to add to my list ^ :) and that 'top' was " I

Oh ya i forgot to add i got 50 euro off my parents too, got more then i thought i would. Im debating whether or not to spend it on a neuter for thumper. I'm writing this off my new phone :)

i got:
a ring from my mom
a necklace from my gma
an mp3 player

charlee got:
an outfit
her first beanie baby
different sports balls
3 toys

My Christmas present is getting a day off work. :p

I am heading out now to the Shelter to spend time with the rabbits. No time to openthe presents I got. :biggrin2:

In addition to the things I picked up for myself (forgot to mention my little zen garden, two mini sketch books and a notepad...oh and ghirardelli caramel filled chocolates)...

My son got me soft slippers for under my desk where it's cold

My daughter got me a pair of silver seastar earrings (the third grade mascot...wish I could stay in third grade)

My husband got me another Michael's $25 gift card :D

I think Athena gave me one of the very best presents possible - ELEVEN healthy flemish giant babies (and a healthy mama) - PLUS - she fed all eleven overnight too.

My very best Christmas gift was the wonderful furever homes that my fosters received. Marcia went home last night and Snowball will go home sometime next week. I'm so happy to be able to keep Snowball over Christmas.

We had a great Christmas, spent time with family ate to much and swam to much and got a wee bit sunburnt :( I got some good presents too :) I ended up getting a iPod alarm clock thing, some fudge, some graphic art felts, a knecklace some money for my car and the dreaded chocolate scrabble hahaha - I gave the game to my dad a couple of years back and then each year it gets re-gifted to someone this time it was me now I get to choose who to dump it on next year muahaha.

How wasyour Christmas?

My Christmas day was fabulous. The morning was bright and sunny, with all the white frost on the trees glistening and sparkling. It was quite a Christmas winter scene.

After breakfast, I went tothe Shelter,returning two ofmy three foster rabbitsto be examined and to see if they would be ready for the adoption blitz this weekend.

Spent most of theday withthe shelter rabbits. I finally got to meet another volunteer who comes in to see the rabbits on a regular basis. She made up toilet rolls filled with hay for the bunnies. Without lunch, I went homelate inthe afternoon,and had time to open some presents. Thank-you Jan for the lovely rabbit tea towelsetand other gifts from you and John.Later at night, we had Christmas Dinner at my sister-inlaws house. What a perfect day.

The only glitch on Christmas,was I jabbed myself with a needle when I was preparing to Sub-Q Pebbles with some fluids. :bawl:

Back